PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ?'s please no conjectures

magnus_499
12-18-2004, 11:06 AM
1st,when I first bought PF I remember reading that it was finished but that Ubi would not allow another disk so that a download would be available the moment it was released.2nd Is the patch with the ki-100 still on? 3rd are both ?'s 1+2 going to be released in the same patch? 4th that 1c will not be working on any addons anymore,but that third partys will be releasing addons for Russia only.THank you in advance.

magnus_499
12-18-2004, 11:06 AM
1st,when I first bought PF I remember reading that it was finished but that Ubi would not allow another disk so that a download would be available the moment it was released.2nd Is the patch with the ki-100 still on? 3rd are both ?'s 1+2 going to be released in the same patch? 4th that 1c will not be working on any addons anymore,but that third partys will be releasing addons for Russia only.THank you in advance.

Weather_Man
12-18-2004, 12:11 PM
1. They said soon after. Definition of soon may vary depending who you talk to.

2. I believe so.

3. Probably

4. 3rd party pay addons probably Russia only. Additional small free addons for all, perhaps. I have no hard info in this regard.

Tully__
12-18-2004, 06:20 PM
4. Russian only at this stage as Ubi owns the distribution rights outside of Russia and they haven't found add-on packs to be profitable in the past. Within Russia the add-on packs are to be distributed by 1C Software (affiliate/owner of 1C:Maddox games).