PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin Just Died..

raging8762
12-05-2011, 10:17 PM

SolidSage
12-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Say what?

This is big news. You're telling me i can kill off my MA's? I'm getting after it asap. Nice one.

...hope you're not messin about, wasting honest folks time?
How about finding out if her vacant Den can become contested.
"Dooit."

raging8762
12-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Oops, silly me.. it was just an ordinary level 10 assassin that died. My bad.

SolidSage
12-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh for uuff's sake, messin with my emotions. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

persiateddy95
12-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by RagingXela:
No love for ordinary level 10 assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

iSad.

raging8762
12-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RagingXela:
No love for ordinary level 10 assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

iSad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, they're not as special. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

YuurHeen
12-06-2011, 12:32 AM
if a ma fails a mission she/he just gets hurt for 20min.

dxsxhxcx
12-06-2011, 05:58 AM
even if she was a Master Assassin, with 92% chance of completing the mission, she still had a chance to die while doing it, 92% isn't 100%...

LightRey
12-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
even if she was a Master Assassin, with 92% chance of completing the mission, she still had a chance to die while doing it, 92% isn't 100%...
Eh, no. Master Assassins don't die when they fail a mission, they return wounded and can't be used for 20 minutes.

value_zero
12-06-2011, 11:05 AM
If i conquered all the dens and trained all teh masterers, how can i start den defence so i can take the 3 perfect DDs from the challenges?

LightRey
12-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by value_zero:
If i conquered all the dens and trained all teh masterers, how can i start den defence so i can take the 3 perfect DDs from the challenges?
Simply replay the Den Defense memory from Sequence 2. Those count.

reddragonhrcro
12-06-2011, 11:12 AM
i think that you are at a dead end but try by having highest notirious status.

Keighvin
12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
If you lock all the dens you get the challenge.

AkwardPenguin
12-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by RagingXela:
FAIL!

Sarari
12-06-2011, 05:43 PM
How do you sign as assassin to a den? And what do they do when you assign them to one? Do they decrease the chance of it being taken over? And if so, will you deselect them from the list so the den is not protected?

AdmiralPerry
12-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
How do you sign as assassin to a den? And what do they do when you assign them to one? Do they decrease the chance of it being taken over? And if so, will you deselect them from the list so the den is not protected?

1.) When an Assassin reaches Level 10, the game will inform you that one of your Assassins can be assigned to one of your dens. Pick a den, go to it, and activate the mission by walking inside the den to find the waypoint. Your apprentice will be waiting for you to help him or her investigate suspicious activity in the area. Complete the mission, and continue training your Assassins by calling them into combat or sending them on contracts in the Mediterranean Defense. Once these Assassins hit Level 15, you will be notified that your apprentice is waiting to speak with you. On your map you will see little black symbols with the Assassin logo on them--click on one to find your apprentice waiting for you. The two of you will team up to complete the second part of the training, usually involving you killing the target in question. Once the mission is completed, they will be installed as the Master Assassin of whatever Den they were assigned to.

2.) Master Assassins lock your Dens, so they can no longer be attacked by Templars. There are seven dens total, and you can only train seven Master Assassins.

3.) Once a Master Assassin is assigned to a Den, that Den is permanently locked. Sending the Master Assassin to a city in the Mediterranean, for example, will not negate his or her protection of the Den.

Serrachio
12-07-2011, 04:44 AM
I'd really like to have Master Assassin Missions for Oksana Razin, the Vanguard, and Kadir, the Bombardier.

lRushdown
12-07-2011, 08:49 AM

You don't need to. Once all of the dens are locked, that challenge automatically gets marked "complete".

ProdiGurl
12-07-2011, 01:37 PM
My MA (level 15) got seriously wounded in the last major battle after the Yusuf incident, and she was unavailable for most of the rest of the game.

I don't know if they can die or not, but mine did get wounded & was out of commission.