PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood: Missing 1 Rome Database Location

XanderXVI
07-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Greetings All. Is it true that there is one Missing ROME Database Location that cannot be triggered? I have all entries complete but for one, and in searching for a clue on web came across postings stating that it is a Missing Gate that cannot be found. I'm obsessive compulsive so the ramifications of that empty spot should be obvious! LOL Thank you for any insight on this issue.

Mr_Shade
07-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Post reopened due to my error.

sassinscreed
07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by XanderXVI:
Greetings All. Is it true that there is one Missing ROME Database Location that cannot be triggered? I have all entries complete but for one, and in searching for a clue on web came across postings stating that it is a Missing Gate that cannot be found. I'm obsessive compulsive so the ramifications of that empty spot should be obvious! LOL Thank you for any insight on this issue.

i'm sure you can live without 1 assassins creed brotherhood rome database location

kriegerdesgottes
07-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Yes it's true. There is one location that can not be opened. I just try not to look at it.

XanderXVI
07-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Thank You KRIEG, for the confirmation; and I'll try to follow your advice as well! LOL