PDA

View Full Version : I need help

DeathsDesign666
12-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Im At the Stage Where He gives you 3 people to kill 1 in damalacus Acre and Jerusilum. So I go to Damalacus first and he says I need to look in a certain place But I go everywhere on the map that it`ll allow me to go and Im at the Point where I`ve been to All the Veiw Points And saved all the citizens but I cant get any Info Missions to start my Assassination memory. Now the first time I played I got the Memory to Kill King the guy in Acre but the other 2 where just nothing I have Done Every Veiw Point And still no Assassination Memory So I restarted and Now I cant find any info missions for any of them does this have to do with the ammount of flags I need to pick up or am I just Not doing something right ?

caswallawn_2k7
12-21-2008, 02:05 PM
after you have been told what part of the city to look in on your map that part of the city will be blured out. get inside the blurred out part of the map and climb a tall building and sync then the new view points and missions will start to show.

DeathsDesign666
12-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Thank you Being the Dunce that I am I restarted Once again So when I get back to that Part I`ll Check it out and See if it works I appreciate the help

techiefellow
12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi DeathsDesign,
Every region is divied to Rich,Poor and Middle districts. Each time you visit this place on them gets enables. This area will appear grayed out to initally. Pick a players point in this area, go there identify a view point and scale the view point. Once you do this your investigations will be show to you.Hope this helps you.
Regards,
techiefellow

danielviet2009
01-13-2009, 06:41 PM
always go to the blurred part, and use ur eagle vision a lot, and look for people with hoods standing alone in an area (informers) or look for two ppl talking (pickpocet or eavesdrop).

~Random info~
Middle district has the most guards http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif