PDA

View Full Version : What if someone grabs you then another attacks?

Rakudaton
11-25-2010, 12:33 PM
I break out of the hold, but as I'm doing that someone attacks me. Ezio's not blocking because he's still flipping the first guy, and he won't dodge or counterattack until he's finished, so I just get hit. Is there any way to avoid this?

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Yes. When you get grabbed, DO NOT SPAM THE GRAB BREAK. (R1 + O for ps3). Simply hit it one time, then if anyone attacks you, do a dodge or counter attack.

Initially I had trouble with getting higher flawless kill streaks in the virtual training because of this, but after noticing a few animation glitches, I found that if you simply break it without spamming, you are free to counter/dodge easily.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Really? Everytime I get grabbed I get attacked but I always counter it even in the middle of my overthrowing my grabber.

I think Ezio even has a different animation when he overthrows his grabber counters at the same time.

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Yes. When you get grabbed, DO NOT SPAM THE GRAB BREAK. (R1 + O for ps3). Simply hit it one time, then if anyone attacks you, do a dodge or counter attack.

Initially I had trouble with getting higher flawless kill streaks in the virtual training because of this, but after noticing a few animation glitches, I found that if you simply break it without spamming, you are free to counter/dodge easily.
This works.

Also, if your attacker comes from the same direction as the grab, they'll hit the person holding you.