PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a second map pack?

roelbartstra
06-27-2010, 06:03 AM
I was just wondering how many people would buy a second map pack if it was available.

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 07:15 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">No, Ubisoft games are unstable and can stop working very easily. I already wasted 60 dollars on one game that is now giving me all these errors and crap. None of the givin solutions even fix this problem. Why waste my money on something that works only about 5 days and then screws up?</span>

mouthfullofhhh
06-27-2010, 07:30 AM
What the guy above said.

For the same reason I didn't buy the DLC for MW2, I wont buy any dlc for this game. They need to fix the games and get them working properly before taking anymore of my money.

braiog
06-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Because I was so familiar with Ubisoft's reputation when it came to PC and multiplayer, I only got this game when I could get it for about $22. And even then, the multiplayer is broken beyond belief, and there is no sign that Ubisoft has the ability to fix it.

I won't be buying anything additional for this game, and I take little solace in knowing that I called Ubisoft on delivering an inferior multiplayer experience.

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by SvEntEk300:
<span class="ev_code_RED">These games stop working very easily. I think it's safe to say to anyone that just bought a Ubisoft game that they can just refund their money or throw the game out now.</span>

Knot3D
06-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Yes, I'd buy it. The game works pretty well on my Windows 7 laptop and Deniable Ops/Insurgency are a lot of fun ; which is what gives
Conviction fun factor & longevity. It's NOT the story campaign which keeps me playing.

anahya
06-27-2010, 11:54 AM
I'd buy them in a heartbeat. My game works perfectly fine and only showed a few MP hiccups at the beginning.

Besides moar Archer plx, even if its just deniable ops

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Knot3D:
Yes, I'd buy it. The game works pretty well on my Windows 7 laptop and Deniable Ops/Insurgency are a lot of fun ; which is what gives
Conviction fun factor & longevity. It's NOT the story campaign which keeps me playing.

Pssht. W8 a few days. Trust me. It only takes that long before Ubisoft screws you. Best part is, they don't accept refunds! How great is that?!

bubbaganoosh
06-27-2010, 10:05 PM
I didn't buy the first one so there's no way
I'd buy a second one. I don't like the way UBI does business.

EP3nquin
06-28-2010, 10:02 AM
I would love to get the first map pack and any of the other ones to come out, howevr given that the MP part of the game is still not working corectly I am not going to buy any of there products untill the MP becomes more stable.

LightningSL
07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
No, simply because whenever Ubisofts servers decide they cannot be contacted all DLC vanishes until connectivity is restored, and this last week it's been off more than it's been on. Since I cannot play the content I paid good money for, why throw more away?

roelbartstra
07-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by LightningSL:
No, simply because whenever Ubisofts servers decide they cannot be contacted all DLC vanishes until connectivity is restored, and this last week it's been off more than it's been on. Since I cannot play the content I paid good money for, why throw more away?

I have the same bug, if you just launch 1 deniable ops game, go back to lobby, it will be there again.

jakal66
07-01-2010, 04:59 PM
I hope some d u c h e bag moron from ubisoft reads this (which I guess they wont) and sees that they're precious product is working like c r a p and magically fix it, and to answer the op's quiestion NO way in H E L L!

Knot3D
07-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by LightningSL:
No, simply because whenever Ubisofts servers decide they cannot be contacted all DLC vanishes until connectivity is restored, and this last week it's been off more than it's been on. Since I cannot play the content I paid good money for, why throw more away? That's true though.. whenever the game can't connect to that server.. the Insurgency pack is suddenly gone. Bad.

bubbaganoosh
07-01-2010, 07:38 PM
These maps were obviously made when they made the game. There is no way they made these after the release of the game. They should have been part of the game from the start. They charged top dollar for a broken game (broken for many people) then have the nerve to ask for more money for maps they had already made. Nice way to do business and treat your customers. I sincerely hope future sales suffer for the way they did this then maybe they'll get the message.

AoF.GrzegorzG
07-02-2010, 03:06 AM
i NEVER buy anything for this , since its so buggy and incomplete , that i got the creeps. so many fails to even think of it. they reputation in my eyes drops almost to nothing.
they actions lately only makeup my mind that im right to its obvious in my opinion what to do.

ForceReconNeo
07-02-2010, 11:34 AM
your English is fail... should we make posts about that?

bubbaganoosh
07-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Limerick_:

Be interesting to see how well you do with his native language.

roelbartstra
07-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by bubbaganoosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Limerick_:

Be interesting to see how well you do with his native language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, but let's stay on topic before we start a flamewar here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jakal66
07-02-2010, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Limerick_:

Be interesting to see how well you do with his native language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 2nd that motion!

On topic If we were just a few with the connectivity issue,well then may be we would have to accept it, but we are a lot, and I can imagine a lot more who don't actually come into the forums to complain.

But what good is to buy something that you are not sure it'll work well,and to those whose game works well,mine worked fine till some weeks ago,so you can be next,hopefully not,but you might be, so I don't think it's a good investment.

ForceReconNeo
07-03-2010, 12:04 PM

might be, but I'm not attempting it... the point was if you think you got screwed with this game and its so bad, blah blah, then make yourself a ******* game or get over it.

Ubisoft, on PC has proven time and time again they are a company that releases basically great games but with show-stopping bugs... i like SC series so i bought it but why don't i complain? it's simple, they wont do anything about it.

roelbartstra
07-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Wait.. You din't complain because Ubisoft won't fix the game anyway? Ubisoft is trying to do a lot to fix the game as you can see with the patches, they are just unable to establish exactly where the problem is located.

If everyone had trust issues like you, Ubisoft would have never given all the patches, just because they wouldn't know about the problems.

For all the game feature "problems", like SvM missing etc, isn't something Ubisoft is gonna spend time on because they will not make any money on it when they release extra stuff like that.