PDA

View Full Version : Zero iron gunsight

Redeyex
01-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Folks,

What key binds the iron gunsight on the zero 21?

When I get into the cockpit I see it shift to the left. Two times now I had go into upright position but I have no idea which key I pressed accidently

Thanks
Redeye

Redeyex
01-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Folks,

When I get into the cockpit I see it shift to the left. Two times now I had go into upright position but I have no idea which key I pressed accidently

Thanks
Redeye

sapre
01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Redeyex:
Folks,

Thanks
Redeye <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't.
It will automaticaly moved to centre position when your optic gunsight is damaged.

LEBillfish
01-05-2005, 09:08 AM
You didn't. What happens is it drops away when the sim launches so you can use yor reflector sight....If your reflector sight is damaged it swings up "as though" you did it to continue fighting.

What has been happening before the patches and maybe it was not fixed was the reflector sight was not showing damage.

J_Weaver
01-05-2005, 09:13 AM
I've noticed that it comes up even if just the windshield is damaged.

womenfly
01-05-2005, 10:07 AM
While we are on the subject ... why does the reflective gunsigths, on some aircraft, are always off center? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Womenfly2

Dead--Meat
01-05-2005, 10:18 AM
If you press shift-F1 you will re-center your gunsight.

/DeadMeat

Redeyex
01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the answers!

And:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>What has been happening before the patches and maybe it was not fixed was the reflector sight was not showing damage. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It still doesn't. It appears that windshield damage is sufficiant. Both times it happend my cockpit was swiss cheese!

Redeye