PDA

View Full Version : Lucy may be.....(SPOILER ALERT)

chizzy12
12-26-2010, 01:11 PM
I think Lucy may be alive because of what the beginning of Assassins Creed 1 showed. It showed Altair getting stabbed in the same area as Lucy. Al Mualim used the apple to make think he was dead.

Maybe Juno is doing some similar to Desmond.

your thoughts?

lodylody
12-26-2010, 01:19 PM
My thoughts will sound a bit odd, because I haven't PLAYED past Sequence 2. But I have watched the ending - I'm just wondering WHO finds Desmond and WHERE ARE the others?

I have a suspicion that Lucy is WITH JUNO, stuck with her (imprisoned) and that the TEMPLARS have followed them and have found Desmond, Rebecca and Shaun.

More on the subject of LUCY, I think she was actually killed or wounded but The Ones That Came Before have the power to revive.

Another thing I'm wondering is: Who the hell is Eve? Could it be Subject 15?

chizzy12
12-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Eve as in Adam and Eve. that's what the Truth video in assassins creed 2 showed. desmond is related to her, along with subject 16.

as for the voices, im sure the next assassins creed will explain what we cannot figure out. i dont think theres enough information already.

lodylody
12-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by chizzy12:
Eve as in Adam and Eve. that's what the Truth video in assassins creed 2 showed. desmond is related to her, along with subject 16.

I know this, and that Adam and Eve are simply that. What I'm asking is: Is it someone we KNOW of, instead of just being Eve?
I have a suspicion Adam is Desmond. But who would Desmond's love be? Maybe this is the START of the beginning, and The Truth video in AC2 will happen again?

Inorganic9_2
12-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Can we get our facts straight please? Alta´r was not stabbed. Al Mualim made Alta´r see what he wanted him to see. Also, if you stab someone, it only takes a few millimetres of difference from wounding to killing someone completely.

Ass4ssin8me
12-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I think Lucy may be alive because of what the beginning of Assassins Creed 1 showed. It showed Altair getting stabbed in the same area as Lucy. Al Mualim used the apple to make think he was dead.

your thoughts?

***SPOILERS***

That is a good theory you have there.. Desmond was been made to see himself stabbing Lucy by the apple. As say a sign of something he must do. It may not literally mean he must stab her, but some sort of riddle. He then could have passed out from the shock of it all. The gang could have theb taken him to the assassins HQ, as Lucy said they would be going there after they found the apple! The two voices could then be other assassins putting Desmond in an animus!

ibn-al-ahad
12-26-2010, 06:04 PM
The shroud, people. Why else would it be so prominently feutered in Project Legacy. It was found in Monteriggioni once, why not again...

MrJLBoyyy
12-26-2010, 06:14 PM
What if Juno controlled Desmond to use the apple on himself to make him think he killed Lucy? Very far-fetched, but I just thought of it...

Millhouse3rd
12-26-2010, 06:22 PM

your thoughts?

Yeah, I've already theorized that ina 16 pages thread that is still floating on the first page of this forum. You might wanna ask the mods to merge both threads so we can continue this speculation on the bigger one.

lodylody
12-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
***SPOILERS***

That is a good theory you have there.. Desmond was been made to see himself stabbing Lucy by the apple. As say a sign of something he must do. It may not literally mean he must stab her, but some sort of riddle. He then could have passed out from the shock of it all. The gang could have theb taken him to the assassins HQ, as Lucy said they would be going there after they found the apple! The two voices could then be other assassins putting Desmond in an animus!

When Ezio used the apple to attack (I think his genes activated the apple like Desmond's did) he got hurt each time he used it - what if Desmond did too, and passed out due to that?

About your Assassin HQ theory - I like it, but how would they know exactly where they were? The Templars would be spying on them, and it would be more likely that they were the ones that could trap him down.

Turkiye96
12-27-2010, 06:30 AM
i agree with you ezio got stabbed in the same place twice and he was fine... and lucy has modern meds.... im sure she is alive

obliviondoll
12-27-2010, 06:56 AM
The never stated in AC1 that the apple was the reason Altair thought he was killed.

They imply that Al Mualim doesn't know how to use it at that point, as well as stating that Altair is resistant to its effects, so I don't think it would have been a reliable plan - particularly when they could just stab him with a blade coated in a sedative compound and aim somewhere that's going to miss any major organs.

chizzy12
12-27-2010, 08:20 AM
who knows? Maybe they'll just write new stuff. it would be impossible to figure out because it hasnt been written yet

ZCherub
12-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
they could just stab him with a blade coated in a sedative compound and aim somewhere that's going to miss any major organs.

For realz! I stab people with 8-inch blades all the time! It's all good if you miss major organs (minor ones are cool, though) & use a sedative compound. I start every day by whipping up a fresh batch of sedative compound then stabbing someone. I stab my girlfriend, my mom, my dog - everyone. They wake up with a gaping wound hemorrhaging like no other, but then they realize it was a sedative compound & they get the funny joke & laugh a lot! Just this morning I stabbed my boss in the face. He woke up from the sedative & said, "You got me, that was a good one, Mike lol zomg lolz!!!!1!1!1!!!111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!"

chizzy12
12-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
they could just stab him with a blade coated in a sedative compound and aim somewhere that's going to miss any major organs.

For realz! I stab people with 8-inch blades all the time! It's all good if you miss major organs (minor ones are cool, though) & use a sedative compound. I start every day by whipping up a fresh batch of sedative compound then stabbing someone. I stab my girlfriend, my mom, my dog - everyone. They wake up with a gaping wound hemorrhaging like no other, but then they realize it was a sedative compound & they get the funny joke & laugh a lot! Just this morning I stabbed my boss in the face. He woke up from the sedative & said, "You got me, that was a good one, Mike lol zomg lolz!!!!1!1!1!!!111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.

ExprtAssassin
12-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

For realz! I stab people with 8-inch blades all the time! It's all good if you miss major organs (minor ones are cool, though) & use a sedative compound. I start every day by whipping up a fresh batch of sedative compound then stabbing someone. I stab my girlfriend, my mom, my dog - everyone. They wake up with a gaping wound hemorrhaging like no other, but then they realize it was a sedative compound & they get the funny joke & laugh a lot! Just this morning I stabbed my boss in the face. He woke up from the sedative & said, "You got me, that was a good one, Mike lol zomg lolz!!!!1!1!1!!!111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You......are a ****ing ******. That is all I have to say.

sandmanssorrow
12-27-2010, 04:25 PM
If she's not dead it will suck, too much media is going with this dream inside a dream malarkey these days, can we just have some old fashioned "oh shiz, that dude just got snuffed" please.
It's like "everything is the matrix" more like "everything is a nerdgasm".

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2010, 04:33 PM
That was a highly ******ed way to that point, but the undercurrent of the point is an ok one. Seriously, these are the sorts of rumours that get spread around by gangs on the street. Stuff like "it's ok if you stab someone and yo umiss a major organ" or "the first time you stab someone, they don't die".

If you are stabbed, you're going to need medical attention or a lot of luck and recovery to survive.

"I saw you stab me"
"You saw what I wanted you to see"

-implies that Al Mualim didn't stab Alta´r. It could be the apple (as Alta´r is not completely immune to the effects, as demonstrated later) or some other method that just wasn't revealed to us. Either way, it is highly likely Alta´r was not stabbed.

The whole "Ezio was stabbed twice" argument: Ezio was the victim of an attempted stabbing twice. First time was from a heavily wounded/dying/almost dead man. Now, that can;t have been a very damaging strike. Second time, Ezio was wearing Alta´r's armour and so was hardly hurt at all. Remember this?
"Did Rodrigo manage to hurt you?"
"Barely. My armour blunted his attack"

Stop clutching at straws just because you want Lucy to be alive. I think we should think more about why Juno made Desmond do that and not whether she is still alive http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

chizzy12
12-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
That was a highly ******ed way to that point, but the undercurrent of the point is an ok one. Seriously, these are the sorts of rumours that get spread around by gangs on the street. Stuff like "it's ok if you stab someone and yo umiss a major organ" or "the first time you stab someone, they don't die".

If you are stabbed, you're going to need medical attention or a lot of luck and recovery to survive.

"I saw you stab me"

-implies that Al Mualim didn't stab Alta´r. It could be the apple (as Alta´r is not completely immune to the effects, as demonstrated later) or some other method that just wasn't revealed to us. Either way, it is highly likely Alta´r was not stabbed.

The whole "Ezio was stabbed twice" argument: Ezio was the victim of an attempted stabbing twice. First time was from a heavily wounded/dying/almost dead man. Now, that can;t have been a very damaging strike. Second time, Ezio was wearing Alta´r's armour and so was hardly hurt at all. Remember this?

Stop clutching at straws just because you want Lucy to be alive. I think we should think more about why Juno made Desmond do that and not whether she is still alive http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

You cant because it hasn't been written yet

Pat0307
12-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

"I saw you stab me"

that bolded statement doesnt exactly work when the person that has been stabbed is a demigod