PDA

View Full Version : Might Be a great Idea

CaptainAyslum
01-14-2011, 11:48 AM
so i was watching a call of duty top 5 kill cams of the week on youtube mainly cause i was bored and it kinda hit me maybe there should be an assassins creed top kills or plays of the week maybe like top ten you know theres best moment or a top 5 best fail moment or most luckiest moments idk it;s just a thought that randomly popped into my head maybe even if people record something which they could post it here in this thread and we could do a like a voting system and ill edit it and make it into a top 5 or 10 something of the week idk maybe lol

Rainie
01-14-2011, 11:56 AM
I think it would be a fun idea but as far as I know there's only 6-10 people on the boards that record/post their matches on a semi-regular basis (at least that know of). It might work better if more people were able to record so you wouldn't see the same posters all the time

KHRYS_24
01-14-2011, 12:02 PM
That would be a great idea. I know a lot of us has had our epic/fail/lucky/best kill, etc...moments in the game, so why not have one (top 5 or top 10 etc..)that has all of those. If only Ubi included a theater mode or replay mode so we can at least save those on the game and record the best ones instead of recording live gameplay everytime. Also, Rainie's right, not a lot in here record their gameplay on a daily basis. If we had more people who record on a daily basis (I myself, probably gonna start or at least have one gameplay video every week or so) it'll be easier to do.

WIDOMKR383
01-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I think this would be a good idea as well. Unfortunately I don't have any means of recording not shure even were to start on that, but I would love to. I would like to see top five or ten humiliation's like the same player getting knocked out in the same match over and over. (:

CaptainAyslum
01-14-2011, 06:07 PM
i been thinking of recording soon maybe i should put my own top 5 moments top 5 plays ect to try and get others to submit vids of their own and such

najzere
01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
If anyone wants to put together a quick how-to or what equipment you need to record PS3 and Xbox 360, that would be big help.

CaptainAyslum
01-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by najzere:
If anyone wants to put together a quick how-to or what equipment you need to record PS3 and Xbox 360, that would be big help.
hope this helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KftozmS8TJg

ThaFazz
01-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Escoblades does a top 5 kills of the week for machinima