PDA

View Full Version : The co-op solution

KevuneHilus
05-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Ok, so they said they won't be any co-op mode for the game because of the concentration mode's slow motion and that at time the two will be seperate. Also the two brothers will turn on each other at a time.
They are many solution for all these things and I wonder why nobody never talk about it.

- When one of the two player do a concentration mode, the screen of the other player can just slow down without the effect of the contrention.

- If the two brothers are speperate, it doesn't mean because it's a co-op that the players must be stuck at each one side, so just make different path way for each character.

- Well I don't know how everything will work for the story and how much the brothers turn on each others, but it can be different path way if they are seperate (like I said previously) and if they need to fight because in the story one of the two character want to kill the other one; each player fight the other one.
If exemple: Ray need to win, and in the fight the one controling Thomas actuly win, well in the cinematic you just add that Ray is injured before beating up is brother. If it's the opposite the cinematic keep as the original.

- Last point, if all those things are to much hard work from ubisoft, well each time you need to play Ray because of the structure of the story and you don't have choice, the player controling him, will play a part of the game alone and vice-versa.
I will prefer the last point over not being able to play the game with a friend, I like the idea of me and my brother which who I'm in really good term, playing each one a brother in a game.
I will make the difference between buying it or not.

Sorry for my english, it's not my original language.

Just tell me what do you think and what other solution if I haven't think of something without being to rude if possible.

Nevada-Smith
05-25-2009, 10:22 PM
I agree a co-op solution is viable; however, the game has already "gone gold" and will debut in 30 days.

As such, I believe it is too late for Techland to add co-op.

Perhaps they could add co-op in a post-release patch.

KevuneHilus
06-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Too bad the developers never thinks about what makes a perfect game

illspirit
06-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by KevuneHilus:
Too bad the developers never thinks about what makes a perfect game

If anyone made a perfect game, there would be no point in making new games.

I'm pretty sure Techland thought about it's customers when making this game. As long as they support it, there's not much more we can ask for.

trimi_dogg
06-11-2009, 09:57 AM
if this game will be a perfect game that doesn't mean they will stop with this one that means other game makers will do the best to make a better game so don't try to be smart and post on all Topics <span class="ev_code_RED">Less of the insults please</span>

Sponts
06-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Stop crying about the damn co-op. In the interview it was made clear why there is no co-op. I am sure it could have been fitted in but I really doubt I am gonna miss it anyway.

SuperGee
06-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Sure they got good reasons to avoid coop.
Sure I have a reason to look to other top games wich will have it.

So Coop give some problems to implement in a
Heavy story based liniear plot with some twist.
Bullit time gameplay
The extra effort that is, work to implement it.
time constrains, deadlines etc.

It will not make a game perfect.
But a lot more complete to compete with others.

it give game more replay value.

KevuneHilus
06-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Sorry I didn't mean a perfect game, but more a really good game.

And trimi_dogg, this is my third post on all ubisoft forums (also, they are all in this tread) so I don't understand why you say I don't stop posting the same thing on all the forums?

KABS___
06-17-2009, 11:45 PM
KevuneHilus, dont worry too much about trimi, all he does is post insults on forums everywhere.

KevuneHilus
06-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks man! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

trimi_dogg
06-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by KevuneHilus:
Sorry I didn't mean a perfect game, but more a really good game.

And trimi_dogg, this is my third post on all ubisoft forums (also, they are all in this tread) so I don't understand why you say I don't stop posting the same thing on all the forums?

I was talking to illspirit

You are illspirit you just using different login name? but this is what am talking about illspirit is the biggest spammer noob he spams on all forums uses different login name and i hate fake peoples

laidant
06-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Ubi could just make it after the release and place it as DLC. like they did with resi 5's versus

KevuneHilus
06-19-2009, 12:50 PM
That would be a good idea laidant!

trimi, I'm not illspirit, I asure you this is my only username...well I had an other one before, but I forgot my password so I created a new one, but I never do anything with the other username (KevuneMont it was, by the way, so you would have reconize me)