PDA

View Full Version : Delay Rumor

PSTL
03-12-2005, 05:49 PM
I've hard a report that the SH3 launch is being delayed until September. This news came from a retail store that sells game software. Can anyone debunk this rumor? I hope so!

PSTL
03-12-2005, 05:49 PM
I've hard a report that the SH3 launch is being delayed until September. This news came from a retail store that sells game software. Can anyone debunk this rumor? I hope so!

JG27_Arklight
03-12-2005, 05:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PSTL:
I've hard a report that the SH3 launch is being delayed until September. This news came from a retail store that sells game software. Can anyone debunk this rumor? I hope so! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who'd you call? Best Buy, CompUSA, or Walmart?

SHIII can't be delayed, they already sent out shipping notices.

Giantsfan24
03-12-2005, 05:51 PM
I can. The game has gone GOLD. Meaning it is probably either being shipped to retailers now. Don't worry.

PSTL
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
It was Best Buy that told me of the delay. I guess I'll shop somewhere else. Thanks.

JG27_Arklight
03-12-2005, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PSTL:
It was Best Buy that told me of the delay. I guess I'll shop somewhere else. Thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, don't listen to them, they have their heads up their asses. I worked there for a very short period of time (6 months) and ended up leaving due to the high degree of idiocy inherent with the company.

Go to EB and get it when it is released.

Lobolopez220
03-12-2005, 06:13 PM
I've hard a report that the SH3 launch is being delayed until September. This news came from a retail store that sells game software. Can anyone debunk this rumor? I hope so! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah sounds as though it was just a careless person who gave you the info. Another guy on this forum asked best buy and it seems they still have september 2004 on their computers as the release date so probably the person you asked just saw september ignored the 2004 bit and just told you it had been delayed !!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Stuntcow
03-12-2005, 07:09 PM
According to EB Games in US, they are going to get it Wednesday the 16th. In their shipments.

rsparks1959
03-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Same here. I pre ordered from EB in the US. Checked on it over the weekend on Saturday. They told me it would definately be in on Wednesday the 16th. Possibly on the 15th if the shipment comes in early Tuesday.