PDA

View Full Version : YES! I almost got blasted out of the sky by enemy zeroes and I think it's great!!!..

MK2aw
10-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Ok FINALLY!

I added "CampaignDifficulty=Hard" to my conf.ini file (in either the PF only or full IL2 installation). and guess what? No more Zero pilots flying like if they were on anti depresseant drugs!

I saw tracers over my beautiful Corsair's wings, I saw an F-6 going down in flames! Now that is exciting!!! (I never thought I would say that...)

This is defintely what PF needed (besides the rising sun symbol on an AM6-2 zero's wing).

I am a VERY happy camper.
(if you did not know the game was almost TOO historically accurate with Japanese pilots being poorly trained...)

Starshoy the developer of DGEN (the dynamic campaign generator for this sim )has been great addresing these concerns. He is really to be comended.

WHAT A GREAT GAME OLEG AND HIS TEAM HAVE CREATED!

Mk2aw

MK2aw
10-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Ok FINALLY!

I added "CampaignDifficulty=Hard" to my conf.ini file (in either the PF only or full IL2 installation). and guess what? No more Zero pilots flying like if they were on anti depresseant drugs!

I saw tracers over my beautiful Corsair's wings, I saw an F-6 going down in flames! Now that is exciting!!! (I never thought I would say that...)

This is defintely what PF needed (besides the rising sun symbol on an AM6-2 zero's wing).

I am a VERY happy camper.
(if you did not know the game was almost TOO historically accurate with Japanese pilots being poorly trained...)

Starshoy the developer of DGEN (the dynamic campaign generator for this sim )has been great addresing these concerns. He is really to be comended.

WHAT A GREAT GAME OLEG AND HIS TEAM HAVE CREATED!

Mk2aw