PDA

View Full Version : Sub specs - poor manual - no batteries.

AdDextra
03-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Digital version.

The manual is nice in that it painstakingly explains manual targeting. I like that.

However, unlike SH3, the 'museum' just has pictures - no specs of any kind, unless I'm missing something obvious. So I have no idea which of the starting subs I want to use.

Also, batteries last about a minute underwater and go from 100 to 0 when they **** out (and I sink). This is a bit frustrating.

Any place I can find sub specs? I don't mind disabling limited battery but not knowing anything about my own ship is annoying.

Also, where is hull integrity displayed? I've seen myself take damage but I can't see how much damage I've taken - just if certain systems are hit.

AdDextra
03-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Digital version.

The manual is nice in that it painstakingly explains manual targeting. I like that.

However, unlike SH3, the 'museum' just has pictures - no specs of any kind, unless I'm missing something obvious. So I have no idea which of the starting subs I want to use.

Also, batteries last about a minute underwater and go from 100 to 0 when they **** out (and I sink). This is a bit frustrating.

Any place I can find sub specs? I don't mind disabling limited battery but not knowing anything about my own ship is annoying.

Also, where is hull integrity displayed? I've seen myself take damage but I can't see how much damage I've taken - just if certain systems are hit.