PDA

View Full Version : JSGME

aland2
01-26-2011, 02:14 PM
I am currently using SH3 with GWX3....and have JSGME installed ,showing up in my Ubisoft folder and also on my desktop as shortcut. I click on the mod I need activated and it moves to the right....so it looks ok.However ,in the game itself,nothing different seems to happen.Am I missing doing something here?

MartiniMik
01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
aland2,

Sorry I can't help you but others will be popping in soon. Please let us know what mod(s) you're trying to enable so that those who have done the same can help you accurately.

Foehammer-1
01-26-2011, 04:31 PM
In your Ubisoft folder? It has to be in your SH3 folder, where the "data" folder is. And make sure the MODS folder is also in the same place. Only then it will work

aland2
01-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Yeah....it is in the sh3 folder....I have a folder called mods with all the GWX mods in it and I have the yellow JSGME folder seperate underneath that I can click on to bring up which mod I need

willyvic
01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Foehammer-1:
In your Ubisoft folder? It has to be in your SH3 folder, where the "data" folder is. And make sure the MODS folder is also in the same place. Only then it will work

This is a common misunderstanding. The JSGME program folder can be loaded anywhere on your hard drive. It is only a matter of pointing the program to whatever game install you want to mod. For example:
http://www.310thvcs.com/images/pics/jsgme1.jpg

It is a simple matter of creating a shortcut for every game you would like to mod, creating a MOD folder in those games, and editing the properties of the shortcuts to point to the root folder of the game.

So, to sum up, it does not matter where JSGME lives on your system as long as you correctly set it up.

WV