PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question: How do I know, wether steam scc is up to date or not yet/

Victoroos
05-08-2010, 05:07 AM
As I sad, maybe a stupid question, but it's my first steam game, so... how do I now, steam already updated the game, or not.
thanks already
victor

roelbartstra
05-08-2010, 05:19 AM
I don't think Ubisoft will let steam users know what they update en when like valve does.

Just make sure your game is updating automatically. You can find the settings for this when you right click on the game --> properties and then the updates tab.

If your game is out of date and you try to connect to someone it will tell you you have a different version.

AniDavino
05-08-2010, 06:07 AM
My Steam copy updated automatically when I started it the day the patch was released.

Like roelbartstra said, just make sure it updates automatically.

Victoroos
05-09-2010, 06:47 AM
oowke, i have problems with connecting, could be that the update isn't installed yet.
SO I looked int the update history (right down the settings automatically update, an not) and there were no signs of an update at all.
So, can anybody help

darkzero7
05-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Double check by going to the gameinfo.ini file and opening it. its in c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/tom clancy's splinter cell