PDA

View Full Version : mission bug? *SPOILERS*

i514x_
11-22-2010, 05:25 AM
i think im on sequence 7, year 1503, mission where i need to kill soldiers with the apple weapon-thingie

i need to interfere with a meeting where prists are meeting with the emmm i dont know his name.

so im killing my 2 targets, then there are another two, i kill one of them, and the other is running to area where i cant go because it says "this area is not available during this memory." or something like this. is this a bug? or i dont understand the mission correctly?

MiCaSkater
11-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Hah, i had this bug to..
What i did is waited and killd the orther guards who were left..
Than somehow he came back so i could kill him
I hope you are able to complete that

i514x_
11-22-2010, 05:54 AM
good to know someone had this too but im killing them all and there is just more of them. but today i'll spend some time, maybe i'll finish it somehow.

and if i dont, then there will be some patch that will fix it.

TheEpicWolf
11-22-2010, 06:06 AM
You should put **SPOILER** in the title. Some people may not have gotten that far yet and some don't even have the game. But yeah that happened to me aswell. It's not so much a bug as a overly scared guard :P

wapikas
11-22-2010, 06:31 AM
yeah, had this bug too. I used assassins arrow storm to kill these soldiers.

i514x_
11-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
You should put **SPOILER** in the title. Some people may not have gotten that far yet and some don't even have the game. But yeah that happened to me aswell. It's not so much a bug as a overly scared guard :P
well its anoying ;/

Originally posted by wapikas:
yeah, had this bug too. I used assassins arrow storm to kill these soldiers.
arrow storm?

wapikas
11-22-2010, 07:08 AM
arrow storm, I mean your assassins guild. when you have at least 5 or 6 assassins recruited, then it becomes available. You can kill instatly enemys around you.

i514x_
11-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by wapikas:
arrow storm, I mean your assassins guild. when you have at least 5 or 6 assassins recruited, then it becomes available. You can kill instatly enemys around you.

well, in that area, i have escaped them and they lost me, but like 1 second later they are chasing me again ;/

i514x_
11-22-2010, 10:07 AM
i cant find a way to exit a mission, so i think i need to wait for some patch or something

Black_Widow9
11-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Please contact Ubisoft Support if you are having issues. The link is in my signature. Also, it is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember next time.