PDA

View Full Version : Will the Mission Loading bug be fixed during online play?

Mysticpuma2003
01-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Many, many times this has happened to lots of online gamers.

In the middle of a map, usually when in combat (isn't it always the most inconvenient time!), the "Mission Loading" screen appears. However in the background, the game is still going on.

There is no way of getting rid of it, the only option available is to quit the game and rejoin.

I have cleared the netcache in case of a corrupt file, but this still occurs.

Unfortunately, I believe this was mentioned in the past, but with the loss of 3-months worth of threads, I felt it needed to be raised, as I am sure it was not happening in 4.05.

So can I ask;

Is it being addressed and if not, could you please consider it, as it's a right Royal pain in the backside!

However, could it be Server-side rather than the player?

Just trying to find out if you could possibly look at it, thanks, MP.

Pollack2006
01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
It happened to me a couple of times in the past. Definitely pre 4.07, though. I think it's one of those rare bugs that we'll just have to live with as I really can't think of anyway to induce it (it just "happens").

DKoor
01-25-2007, 02:05 AM
MP that never happened to me, but what happened (but very rare) is the occasion where I can't get rid of the chat box.
It's there no matter how many times I press "Esc".
Very nasty stuff since I cannot look around in that state.

The only workaround this was mouse click in the chatbox to "de-freeze" it and after that it worked normally.
Sometimes that didn't worked too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif