PDA

View Full Version : Wheres lucy?

HighKiller777
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm at wits end here, I've been following Demond as well and I'm to this one point where Lusy is no longer around the animus, i've spent a good 1-2 hours searchin all over the place for her (inside and outside the building) in both Eagle and normal vision and she just gone. The last I talked to her she was just outside the room looking up at the moon. Please help I've been searching everywhere.

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:43 PM
After I talked to her outside, she returned to the sanctuary to sit on a couple of crates...

HighKiller777
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
This is after that, Shaun and Rebecca are in the same positions as before but Lucy is gone, I played as Ezio more after the moon scene, and when I saw the [!] to go out of the Animus is when she disapeared, I cannot talk to anybody else.

The_RomIta
11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
No i feel you man, are we suppose to just go on or what would,and those two are no help at al it just like i left it last time you know where there saying there busy, i just don't get it .

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Well, I can tell you that Lucy will be back after Sequence 9. Prior to that, who knows. You may need to finish the game, watch "The Truth" and conclude you're own answer.

I won't give anything away, but there seems to be some ideas about why Lucy disappeared. Continue playing, the ending will confuse you even more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The_RomIta
11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
thanks you, you mite whan to go on gamespot.com and tell them that here the url:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox36...-57176598&pid=996093 (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreedbrotherhood/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-57176598&pid=996093)

Just copy it, and the reason i say this is the guy is geting a little agitated at the people messing around on his form

EmperorxZurg
11-18-2010, 11:12 PM
whoa what? Moon? The most I ever talked to them is that Lucy said the date! How many convos did I miss?

Confusious30
11-19-2010, 12:04 AM
She's in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

Then we're about to have some erotic love making. Have to keep the assassin bloodline going, after all.

Derrem
11-19-2010, 03:09 AM
After reading everyone's emails at your personal computer in the game I read something about her staying in her room or something taking a break so my guess is she rented a room in town or something. If anyone is wondering when she goes MIA its about session 6-8. On another note anyone else find the foot prints outside? They start from the the balcony above the entrance and go to the Assassins guild seal in front of the villa, I have no idea what their there for.

Redfeather1975
11-30-2010, 09:52 PM
So she cannot be found?
Because I found her looking at the moon the first time she left, but now when she leaves I cannot find her anymore. I searched the villa up and down for her.
I am on sequence 6, BTW.

NobleBlade305
11-30-2010, 09:54 PM
yeah i wondered why she wasnt there to but ounce you beat the game you ' ll
be thinking of some reasons why idk