PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please tell me if they have had a similar problem?

VonStrudelmeyer
09-15-2010, 10:03 AM
It only happened to me one time, and so it may have been a fluke never to happen again.

I dont feel it is much of a problem unless it happens many more times.

But I was playing a mission and at the end it goes to the movie mode [not a cut scene, but when you have no control at the end of the game].

But the endgame score screen did not pop up and it sat there on the movie screen.

It was not frozen, there were german units retreating and the sound was still playing.

I was also able to go to the ps3 screen and force close the game.

And as you may already know when its in this mode there is no other way to leave it then to select the button on the score screen.

So I had to force close the game.

I reloaded it and played through with no problems.

So, I do not think that it is a major problem, or even worth replacing the game. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, or anyones thoughts on it.

sorry for all the writing, I sepereated the lines so it wouldn't seem so overwhelming to read.

DKLennarth
09-17-2010, 01:30 AM
I did the first BATTLE MODE on the 1:st map and when it was 11 minuts left my game frooze and was forced to start over again. It was so many solders and tank on the map so that was the reason the game stop.

With regards from me..