PDA

View Full Version : Other controlers and Move



windofpepsi
08-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Will move be involved and everyone has seen or heard of the wii gun holster thing right well will there be something like thats for ps3 or xbox's kinect will be used at all?

EzioAssassin51
08-30-2010, 12:07 AM
What? For Assassin's Creed? Could you clarify your post?

I highly doubt Kinect wil be used because you would get exhausted from freerunning, but i am also doubting the use of Move of anything like that for AC!

primerib69
08-30-2010, 12:09 AM
i still dont get how you would turn around and still see where you are going...


And it would be kind of weird to ride the nunchuck like a horse...when ezios riding the horse...just my opinion though

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 12:12 AM
incredibly wrong... and why not just have it like a PS3/360 controller? all you've gotta use the Wii for is to fight (lunge/stab/slash with the nunchuck) or something (worked well with Star Wars Force Unleashed splitscreen on Wii [lol, i only played it once but it was awesome])

luxor_mag
08-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Aha, it will looks like this: http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/07-Jul/03/Fun%20with%20kinect/AssassinsKinect--article_image.jpg

EzioAssassin51
08-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Magistr2010:
Aha, it will looks like this: http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/07-Jul/03/Fun%20with%20kinect/AssassinsKinect--article_image.jpg

Lol, looks like she's playing tennis

Deathgrim666
08-30-2010, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Magistr2010:
Aha, it will looks like this: http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/07-Jul/03/Fun%20with%20kinect/AssassinsKinect--article_image.jpg
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

beanodad
08-30-2010, 06:58 AM
I don't think it would be for the whole game, but maybe for the move like a demo or something where you have 2 moves and it's third person but you can only control the arms with the hidden blades on them. Kinda like that E3 2009 demo with the archery and stuff.

magesupermaster
08-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Magistr2010:
Aha, it will looks like this: http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/07-Jul/03/Fun%20with%20kinect/AssassinsKinect--article_image.jpg

Did you take that from GamesRadar?

luxor_mag
08-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Did you take that from GamesRadar?
Yes. You're right. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

magesupermaster
08-30-2010, 07:44 AM
I love GamesRadar, they are funny as hell. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Mr_Shade
08-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Personally, I don't think it would fit well within the game...


Well the game we all know and love at present..


There are no plans for ACB to use any of the motion controllers at present..


And I for one am grateful of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-31-2010, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
And I for one am grateful of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As am I for 2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

windofpepsi
09-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Personally, I don't think it would fit well within the game...


Well the game we all know and love at present..


There are no plans for ACB to use any of the motion controllers at present..


And I for one am grateful of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


Ya i guees your right but will it at least be compatible

Mr_Shade
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM
At present it's not...


However November is a few months away, but like I said - personally I can't see how it would work..

windofpepsi
09-01-2010, 07:35 PM
ya and on kinect parent or buddies would think ur ******ed or something

masterfenix2009
09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by windofpepsi:
ya and on kinect parent or buddies would think ur ******ed or something

U ARE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.Seriously, why do people care what u look like. U are having fun.Do people really have to hate motion gaming that bad to care how u look while using it.