PDA

View Full Version : Achievment/trophy help

darkvoid182
11-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Im trying to get the sweeper trophy. You know:

Sweep 5 guards at once by using a Long Weapon.

I get you gotta disarm a brute or someone with a spear. but Idk how to do the sweep move or how to get 5 guys at the same time. ideas?

NekoKera
11-22-2009, 06:09 PM
First learn it from the Fighting Trainer inside your Villa then practice it in the ring to gain the ability. Once you have it to do the move you disarm a guard with a long weapon and hold the attack button down and release it when you are satisfied to attack, however holding it does make you vulnerable to being attacked.

darkvoid182
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Aha! thanks any tips to actually getting 5 guys at once?

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
yea i got a tip for you. go into a restrected area. and when you get into a fight just block and block while walking backwards untill u got 5 infront of you and hurry up and sweep away ofcoarse wait untill u got the spear hope i helped

Jay--D
11-24-2009, 11:56 AM
how do you get the messer sandman achievement were you have to throw sand in the guards faces?

I don't even know how to throw sand http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

NuclearFuss
11-24-2009, 01:22 PM
You can learn all of this in the Special Moves section in the training area at the Villa. To throw sand just hold down square when unarmed. You also learn to throw multiple knives at once as well.

SoBanski123
12-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey

Im trying to get this trophy as well, but here's the issue: I get the long weapon no problem right and I get the guards to come after me into a narrow passage way and I have swept five guys but it didnt give me the trophy. Any thoughts onto why? - was thinking maybe they have to a specific guard (ones without the body armor or the ones without the helmets??)