PDA

View Full Version : Kill On Sight?

xikron
04-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Am i supposed to be kill on sight everywhere i go outside the city walls? When i get on my horse i venture out and everyone attacks me. Did i maybe kill something i wasnt supposed to or was i not supposed to take the horse? Or is all working as intended?

spazzoo1025
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
first of all, how far are you into the game?

If it's only the beginning, the only way they'd go after you would be if you gallopped right past a group of guards

closer to the end of the game, you have to blend when you're close to any amount of guards

xikron
04-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Yes, its the very begining. So i cant gallop past them?

blarson11
04-09-2008, 05:18 PM
unfortunately its a crime to ride your horse through the wilderness.if you blend when you walk past them you're cool. but no, you cant gallop past without getting attacked

xikron
04-09-2008, 05:21 PM
just did a few tests, its actually memory 3, so not the very beginnging. However it seems i cant even walk past them without them turning my meter red and them yelling "kill the assasin!"

Even after i hide out for awhile and they say " oh we cant find him" and all goes quiet. As soon as they are in sight of me the meter turns red.

dacoolstas
04-10-2008, 01:32 PM
ahhhhhh, who cares...just kill 'um http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

quillan
04-11-2008, 11:33 AM
It may depend on where you are. The guards closest to Masyaf are friendly to me. Riding by at normal speed without blending produces a flashing yellow icon in the hud. When I get on to about halfway to Damascus (about where you can split off to head to Jerusalem) they start becoming suspicious with the flashing red icon from just normal riding. Galloping increases both, so the friendly guards will flash red while I gallop where the others will get hostile if I do.

Also, any of the suspicious guards will attack if I bump them with the horse, so I've learned to be careful. On down towards Jerusalem the guards became outright hostile, and would attack me if I got close no matter what. I had fun getting to one of the viewpoint towers right off the Jerusalem road; it was surrounded by knights who didn't like me.