PDA

View Full Version : Does AC2 have an Online/Multiplayer feature?

GamerHugo
11-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I was just wondering because I don't think the first one did and I don't see how a game like this would have online features.

I pre-ordered the PS3 version last night, I just hope the game lives up to my potential as I never played the first one and I'm quite liking these types of games, one being inFamous which I still have yet to complete.

So, does Assassin's Creed 2 have an Online/Multiplayer feature?

GamerHugo
11-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I was just wondering because I don't think the first one did and I don't see how a game like this would have online features.

I pre-ordered the PS3 version last night, I just hope the game lives up to my potential as I never played the first one and I'm quite liking these types of games, one being inFamous which I still have yet to complete.

So, does Assassin's Creed 2 have an Online/Multiplayer feature?

KZarr
11-17-2009, 03:22 AM
Nope it doesn't.

kleaneasy
11-17-2009, 06:59 AM
There is a feature that will require an online connection to use but no online play.

teknobeavr
11-17-2009, 07:04 AM
where is the online feature at this "uplay" thing is non existent i would like to know how to access it on the ps3.

nitres15
11-17-2009, 12:44 PM
it wuld be funny if sum1 was guard to protect the target and sum1 was the assassin and every1 wuld set a record hove fast a player can assassinate the fastest win

bornforhaze
11-17-2009, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teknobeavr:
where is the online feature at this "uplay" thing is non existent i would like to know how to access it on the ps3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>At main menu press Triangle.