PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Assasins Creed 2

Man_i_Stockholm
04-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game. Of course is it a bought copy with serials. I have played to part 14 memory 2 (I killed Borgia), but after that there is no exclamation mark anywere. I have been in all towns and running around solving things but now I ran out of options. I just don't know what to do in the game....

Please help me as I realy want to be able to play on.

Regards
Jacob

JohnConnor2012
04-27-2010, 03:18 PM
SPOILER

What should happen is that itflips to cinematic with Ezio using the POE to open the Vault. If that isn't happening, it's glitched.

WarpSpeed10
04-27-2010, 08:00 PM
After you try to assassinate him, he stops you and you use the apple to create copies of yourself. Once you and the other yous defeat him, he flees into the vault. Turn on eagle vision and you should see two switches on the wall behind were he was preaching. Activate them and then the rest should be self explanatory.

JohnConnor2012
04-27-2010, 08:12 PM
You're probably right, WarpSpeed, he probably does mean THAT time you kill time. You have to kill that fella more times than anyone else in the game except possibly the inquisitor's bodyguard in Venice.

My game glitches then. Instead of running down the secret stairs, Ezio falls through them into the moat. Have to resume from checkpoint and (mercifully!) the stairs resolidify for killing off Al a last time.

Man-i-Stockholm could at least thank us for not pestering him with questions like 'Are you from Stockholm?'

Manoel1977
04-27-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm speak portuguese ok... need help..
Seguinte meus amigos ..
comecei o jogo agora; está bem no início...fui para uma sala com a mulher que começa o jogo e um cara e mais uma... ae sento numa cadeira e vou para um lugar que está tudo branco e não sei o que fazer... fica em um ambiente todo branco!!!
li que é a fase de treinamento; no entanto, só aparece o personagem principal em um ambiente todo branco???
o que fazer agora?????
my email para alguem que se habilitar responder
manoelreal@yahoo.com.br