PDA

View Full Version : Question about Signature Edition redeemable content.

GeneralTrumbo
10-15-2011, 07:45 PM
How much memory do you think they will take up, being redeemable? Because I only have like 450 megabytes of free space. Please answer! It's really concerning me!

reini03
10-16-2011, 04:35 AM
You mean the in-game content, right?
I think that doesn't take any space at all. All the content is on the disc, but you need a code to unlock it. And even if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna take 450 MB.

Phenom13117
10-16-2011, 07:42 AM
I absolutely cannot wait for Assassins Creed Revelations.. Will probably finish the whole single story campaign, Watch Embers and then go on to Multiplayer (not to mention the Original Sound Track)and start from AC1 (on the PS3 Disk of ACR. The Cycle goes on..
November 15 will be awesome.

GeneralTrumbo
10-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
You mean the in-game content, right?
I think that doesn't take any space at all. All the content is on the disc, but you need a code to unlock it. And even if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna take 450 MB.

Thank you! You answered it perfectly! I just wasn't sure how that would work!

Pistol_Chimp
10-16-2011, 11:13 AM
If the content is not on the disk...which i doubt it is. Then its going to take up a more memory then 500mb, what with the level and all. And so far all the pre-order bonus stuff I have gotten has had to been downloaded with a code taking up anywhere from 300mb to over a gig.
You can always just delete stuff off the hard drive...if you paid for any content then its yours forever..just re-download it later.

reini03
10-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Pistol_Chimp:
If the content is not on the disk...which i doubt it is. Then its going to take up a more memory then 500mb, what with the level and all. And so far all the pre-order bonus stuff I have gotten has had to been downloaded with a code taking up anywhere from 300mb to over a gig.
You can always just delete stuff off the hard drive...if you paid for any content then its yours forever..just re-download it later.
I can't remember downloading anything for ACB. I just entered the code and it was activated...

Pistol_Chimp
10-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pistol_Chimp:
I can't remember downloading anything for ACB. I just entered the code and it was activated... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well were just going to have to wait and see...all the extra stuff i got for gears of war, mass effect, fable, uncharted, infamous etc etc i remember having to download

Will_Lucky
10-16-2011, 11:45 AM
I remember for AC2, just entered the code and it was activated. No download necessary.

naran6142
10-16-2011, 11:48 AM
i have a question about the signature edition content too

is the embers movie on a disk or do you download it?

GeneralTrumbo
10-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
i have a question about the signature edition content too

is the embers movie on a disk or do you download it?

I THINK it is on a disc. But, I would like to know the same thing... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

naran6142
10-16-2011, 12:06 PM
i recall see a trailer for one of the collector editions and seeing embers on a disk but i dont know if thats just for the signature edition as well

hrhtom
10-16-2011, 02:34 PM
i know that the game disc on the ps3 needs 1gb + free memory to install

embers and the soundtrack are on discs

but i think the vlad thing is either built in or a code to download