PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered , you can see thru the tail of the Hellcat

JG51Beolke
11-21-2004, 11:03 PM
I started a campaign with the Hellcat, looked over my shoulder from the cockpit and noticed, you can see through the vertical fin, lololol. At least you won't have any un-obstructed view. It's an eye sore mostly.

JG51Beolke
11-21-2004, 11:03 PM
I started a campaign with the Hellcat, looked over my shoulder from the cockpit and noticed, you can see through the vertical fin, lololol. At least you won't have any un-obstructed view. It's an eye sore mostly.

VaporBlast
11-22-2004, 07:09 AM
no see through here...

VW-IceFire
11-22-2004, 07:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
I started a campaign with the Hellcat, looked over my shoulder from the cockpit and noticed, you can see through the vertical fin, lololol. At least you won't have any un-obstructed view. It's an eye sore mostly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Better post a screen shot. I haven't noticed that at all.

effte
11-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Very much there here as well. Oh well, you can't see through the canopy so being able to see through the fin is fair I guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Supr
11-22-2004, 08:58 AM
Are you talking about what you see over your left shoulder? I think I know what your talking about, but I dont think thats the tail. It could be, but I thought it was just a guide wire, with a little wind stablizer on it. But post a screen shot, I'm interested what it really is.

TgD Thunderbolt56
11-22-2004, 09:05 AM
He's right. I can see the outline of the vertical stab but it's as transparent as wonder womans jet.

Tully__
11-22-2004, 09:15 AM
It's not the vertical stab, it's the radio mast... and yes, it's transparent at certain viewing angles, just like the Bf109 wing roots are when using Wide view.