PDA

View Full Version : Some insight please

Arelik2010
11-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey guys! I played the very very first Assassins Creed and I loved it! I am wondering, Is this game worth it? I am comin over from CoD:Black ops. Only because I am tired of emptying a clip into my guys and not get a kill. My questions are, Is this game any good? and How is the Multiplayer? Also, Worth buying?

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Arelik2010:
Hey guys! I played the very very first Assassins Creed and I loved it! I am wondering, Is this game worth it? I am comin over from CoD:Black ops. Only because I am tired of emptying a clip into my guys and not get a kill. My questions are, Is this game any good? and How is the Multiplayer? Also, Worth buying?

I say it depends on your playstyle of gaming.

Are you a tactical type gamer, that likes to attempt in putting thought into kills or killing others?

Are you the bum rush, Quake style spam the heck out of the area with everything you got player?

If you answered yes to the first question, then I say by all means grab it.

I hail from a huge FPS background, playing CS:S Competively and other games. Out of them all I still found myself enjoying Stealth Action ones the most.

Be it Metal Gear games, Team Fortress 2 (Spy Anyone?), or of course..Assassin's Creed. IMO it's the most fun and non-repetative game out there to me.

Multiplayer wise, it will be boring from time to time, but the best part about it all is, the game can and is always changing for you, the player, and as an overall experience.

I personally hate playing FPS Shooters on a Console to begin with, since I come from the PC background. So playing games like AC on Multiplayer is a bit more easier for folks who weren't always used to aiming with a XBox/PS Controller.

Arelik2010
11-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I like bein Stealthy in Call of Duty, Not campin, but creeping, makin little noise as possible. So I think I might get this game, cause I loved Splinter Cell and its stealth. This game is Way ahead of Splinter Cell though.

hayoye111
11-17-2010, 02:53 PM
I'd say we're heavily biased since you're on the forum of the official game, but if you liked the first one, I'd suggest you play the second game first, otherwise you wouldn't get the story.

D173120T
11-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Arelik2010:
I like bein Stealthy in Call of Duty, Not campin, but creeping, makin little noise as possible. So I think I might get this game, cause I loved Splinter Cell and its stealth. This game is Way ahead of Splinter Cell though.

If thats the case then i think you will find ACB possibly the best thing yet.It does take a different mind set but if you can be stealthy and enjoy suprising people then this is the Game for you.I played the MP Beta(yes it had its issues but it was a Beta)and had a blast.I also have BO and its just not in the same ball park as ACB.Take the plunge dude!

Arelik2010
11-18-2010, 10:57 PM
got the game! its sick! I am loving the Multiplayer! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EvillllllllllL
11-18-2010, 11:04 PM
yea, i dont have much faith lately. but this game is slowly re instilling it