PDA

View Full Version : TGS

Moultonborough
08-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Now that PAX is over for Assassin's Creed, will Ubisoft go to TGS in a few weeks? I looked on the TGS website, and Ubisoft is not listed. So, do you think they will show and if so what will they show?

kriegerdesgottes
08-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Ubisoft always makes an appearance at the Tokyo game show. There is no way they wouldn't go. They also have other games to show off there as well but AC is their flagship franchise so you can bet they will be there. Last year however, fans were very upset with Ubisoft right before TGS because fans assumed the Beta would come out on a certain day and when Ubisoft didn't release it on that day Ubisoft compensated by releasing their TGS trailer a couple days early and so they didn't show anything last year at TGS. Typically though, they usually show off an awesome trailer at TGS. We will have to wait and see.

Calvarok
08-26-2011, 11:25 PM
What was the TGS trailer for brotherhood? I never seriously followed brotherhood until way after the diaries.

kriegerdesgottes
08-26-2011, 11:34 PM
It was supposed to be the Enter Rome trailer I think but like I said, it came out a couple days before TGS because of the Beta circumstance so when TGS came around, They didn't show anything last year.

Calvarok
08-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
It was supposed to be the Enter Rome trailer I think but like I said, it came out a couple days before TGS because of the Beta circumstance so when TGS came around, They didn't show anything last year.
Oooh! That was my favorite trailer for Brotherhood!

UNKLE is amazing, would really make this game's marketing complete if they used an UNKLE song. They're like the unnofficial band of AC! :P

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I swear dude, every time I'm trying to keep track for when stuff is coming out, you're like always there! Though I kind of admit that I liked the Ac2 gamescom trailer more then the one for ACR this year.

Hope it's a cool one for...near TGs time, lol. Kinda want to see Yusuf again just because he looks cooler to me.

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Genesis was such a great choice as the song for AC2's trailer!

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Genesis was such a great choice as the song for AC2's trailer!

Dear god it was. I wasn't sure of what you said at first, but then i looked it up and I'm still watching it now!

Assassin_M
08-27-2011, 06:16 AM
This Year Ubi will have a Story Trailer and anew Gameplay Demo at TGS.

Moultonborough
08-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
This Year Ubi will have a Story Trailer and anew Gameplay Demo at TGS.

I hope it really is a new trailer. While I liked the new view of the Gamescom Demo at PAX I want something never seen at TGS. As (I think) TGS is the last major expo before release I really want them to show us something really cool.

kriegerdesgottes
08-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I swear dude, every time I'm trying to keep track for when stuff is coming out, you're like always there! Though I kind of admit that I liked the Ac2 gamescom trailer more then the one for ACR this year.

Hope it's a cool one for...near TGs time, lol. Kinda want to see Yusuf again just because he looks cooler to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that you mention it, I think that ACII trailer that you are referring to is probably my number one favorite AC gameplay trailer of all time. I remember watching it and being blown away.

Ureh
08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Without a doubt that AC2 gameplay trailer showed off so many cool improvements that the first game desperately needed. I don't think ACB or ACR trailers showed as many awe-inspiring improvements as they did for AC2.

Btw, didn't they have a small ACB booth in the Square Enix area. They were giving out exclusive shirts too.

RzaRecta357
08-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Um, did they release the TGS trailer they usually do at gamescom this yet though?

I thought they always did a music and killing/climbing trailer and that was pretty much it.

For AC2 they did the little Ezios destiny trailer. But for brotherhood wasn't there just the one music and murder trailer in the style of the justice trailer?

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
This is true. I wouldn't be surprised to see them roll out another trailer, though.

It probably won't be a music video style one, probably something more traditional.

Moultonborough
08-28-2011, 07:47 PM
What would you like to see more though if you had a choice. Gameplay, Trailer, or Both. Personally, I would like to just have a long trailer. Save the gameplay somewhat a mystery. So far we have seen both Ezio and Altair in gameplay. I don't want to see an example of Desmond. I think it would ruin it.

SevketErhat
08-29-2011, 12:32 AM
Desmond trailer would be appropriate

NewBlade200
08-29-2011, 07:40 AM
^ This.

I'll be happy with *almost* anything though as long as its new, and not the gamescom demo.

kriegerdesgottes
08-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
^ This.

I'll be happy with *almost* anything though as long as its new, and not the gamescom demo.

lol same here, Are you suggesting Ubisoft would claim to be showing off new gameplay footage and then go on stage and show off the exact same footage we have been watching for a week!?

reini03
08-29-2011, 12:32 PM
We haven't got a story trailer yet, do we? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif