PDA

View Full Version : 1st mission bug...

CollectingH3ads
12-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Note: I dont have any video up on youtube yet so i cant profe it really happened to me.

I just made a new save so right now im playing the 1st mission on AC Brotherhood. I failed when i was going to destroy the cannons and save the people because i was just shooting at the towers and the archers. So i failed and waited for it to load and replay the memory. Somehow i got placed far far away from the city behind a siege tower. I was outside the city with the Borka soilders, towers and cannons. I tried to run up to some cannons and succeded but when i jumped down at the ground i just fell right through it. Right now im swiming like 100 meters or feets under the city towards the sun. Has this happened before or am i the first one?

I posted it here since it contains spoilers. Any mod can movt it if its the wrong place.

EDIT: Im not 2250 meters or feets, or whatever it is, away from the city and havnt reached the sun yet, hehe.

De4th18
12-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by CollectingH3ads:
Note: I dont have any video up on youtube yet so i cant profe it really happened to me.

I just made a new save so right now im playing the 1st mission on AC Brotherhood. I failed when i was going to destroy the cannons and save the people because i was just shooting at the towers and the archers. So i failed and waited for it to load and replay the memory. Somehow i got placed far far away from the city behind a siege tower. I was outside the city with the Borka soilders, towers and cannons. I tried to run up to some cannons and succeded but when i jumped down at the ground i just fell right through it. Right now im swiming like 100 meters or feets under the city towards the sun. Has this happened before or am i the first one?

I posted it here since it contains spoilers. Any mod can movt it if its the wrong place.

EDIT: Im not 2250 meters or feets, or whatever it is, away from the city and havnt reached the sun yet, hehe.

The only thing I can tell you to do is to delete or even start a new game from scratch. It's the 2nd stage of the first sequence... So shouldn't be too long before you can be right back where you were.

Hope you enjoy playing the game! It's a lot of fun.