PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Ezio's story (movie) Would be nice!

E1_ASES1N0
04-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Okay so all this talk about about a new setting and a new hero, how about a movie based on AC1 AC2 and ACB, all about Ezio and his story. Now this would be sick!
I would love to one day see this, maybe directed by Peter Jackson or George Lucas, and produced by Steve Spielberg. Idk, thoughts on the subject?

UrDeviant1
04-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah it would be cool to see a film of AC one day but following Desmonds story instead of Ezio's and yeah defo by one of the great story tellers you mentiond.

GunnarGunderson
04-13-2011, 07:13 PM
maybe directed by Peter Jackson or George Lucas, and Sylvester Stallone will play the lead, but don't get me wrong though, all 3 of those people are great at what they do but I don't think they'd fit well or be able to do AC justice

dxsxhxcx
04-13-2011, 08:29 PM
AC1 isn't about Ezio...

I would prefer seeing a movie focused in just one character/game (Altair!!!), showing us exactly what happened in the game...

Blind2Society
04-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Altair would deffinately be the right choice. The crusades would make the best movie, what with Templar Knights and all. Then again I wouldn't turn down a movie for all of them, Altair, Ezio and Desmond. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Just thought I should mention I would prefer any movie to be CG.