PDA

View Full Version : Constantinople, Maysaf and other places (as shown in the Altair and Ezio gameplay tra

mattnexus
10-09-2011, 01:00 AM
So basically I'm wondering about the breakup between various places. Will we spend the majority of our time in Constantinople or will it be evenly distributed between various locations. What are your guys thoughts?

Moultonborough
10-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by mattnexus:
So basically I'm wondering about the breakup between various places. Will we spend the majority of our time in Constantinople or will it be evenly distributed between various locations. What are your guys thoughts?

It's been confirmed a few time that the majority of the game is placed in Constantinople. But I expect we will visit each place a few time spread throughout the game.

LightRey
10-09-2011, 02:58 AM
There's clearly quite a strong focus on Constantinople, so I expect that most of the game will take place there.

Abeonis
10-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
There's clearly quite a strong focus on Constantinople, so I expect that most of the game will take place there.

Indeed. The game set up will most likely be as it was in the last game (which was 85% Rome, 5% Monteriggioni, 5% Viana and 5% other locales).

Jexx21
10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
I actually think it'll be 60% Constantinople, due to the fact that we can free roam in Masyaf, Cappadocia, and the small village outside Masyaf.

AnthonyA85
10-09-2011, 07:56 AM
IF we do get to visit Acre in free roam (I hope we do, i love Acre), then we'll almost certainly get to see the Kingdom again, since that is between Acre and Masyaf. I know hoping for Damascus and Jeruselem is probably stretching it a bit, but hey, why not, it'd be nice to revisit all of Altair's stomping grounds as Ezio.

I hope they'll still be a strong Templar pressence after the main story in these free roam areas, i dunno about you guys, but the bog standard Assassin-fodder (city guard) get a bit meh after a while in free roam for me.

Jexx21
10-09-2011, 07:59 AM
I don't think we'll even see Acre in the game at all.