PDA

View Full Version : Who's side is he on?

Lordgrunty11
07-26-2007, 07:39 AM
I suppose this is probably a question that will have to wait for the game to be sure but, who said that other people are looking into this guy's mind and this guy wants to solve the conspiracy for the better? Maybe he is the head of this company and he is using his past as info to beat the (now present-day) assassins. What do you guys think?

moqqy
07-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Lordgrunty11:
I suppose this is probably a question that will have to wait for the game to be sure but, who said that other people are looking into this guy's mind and this guy wants to solve the conspiracy for the better? Maybe he is the head of this company and he is using his past as info to beat the (now present-day) assassins. What do you guys think?

Don't think so. Highly unlikely that the head of the company is related to the assassins and then in present day is their enemy. And how could something that happened 1000 years ago help him beat them?

x_101_
07-26-2007, 07:46 AM
I've always thought that they would like trace ancestors back to the modern day and then just, go and find the guy with the right genetics and hook him up to the 'machine'.