PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Go to Gamescom?

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 06:37 PM
I personally didn't, but I have a friend who did so I'm trying to get as much info out of him as I can lol

primerib69
08-22-2010, 07:27 PM
I went. It smelled like pickles

SBRedFlag
08-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:

Wait, did you actually go?

salted onions
08-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:

Use of pickles in AC:Brotherhood CONFIRMED.

EzioAssassin51
08-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Seriously, did you? How was it?

primerib69
08-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Great. And no hahaha it didn't smell like pickles.

samward
08-23-2010, 06:29 AM
I was just wondering what the people who went thought...you guys who were lucky enough to go have to give us some inside info!!! I need a new info fix http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
08-23-2010, 06:40 AM
I heared it was so crowded that people waited 4 hours to play one game, than walked around a bit and then went home http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif waste of money.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Edited for Language</span>

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I heared it was so crowded that people waited 4 hours to play one game, than walked around a bit and then went home http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif waste of money.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Edited for Language</span>

Time and Effort too. Why would you want to play games with strangers bizarre concept i wanna play games either on me own (i know that sounds sad but im not pretending to be cool im a bit old for all that) or with me mates who i know not random strangers who probably have far to much free time to turn up to something like this.

shpapy
08-23-2010, 07:58 AM
i was in Gamecom it was really bad!!
1. super long lines for gaming, i used some A.C techniques (gentle push , blending) so i was able to wait only 10 minutes and played for 20 more (the game starts with a counter of 8:50 min) after the 8:50 min of gameplay you are requested to leave the ubi stand.
I hid back and was able to fool them and re-gamed again. heheheehe

So, the game starts with character choosing you got all of the chartechers that are mentioned. I used the Executioner which has two abilities in this version, fast running (like a super sprint) and smoke bombs.

The game included a very small map (i went almost everywhere) and 8 other ppl to kill.

i can add more info just ask

gsosolid
08-23-2010, 08:01 AM
Add more info.

Deathgrim666
08-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by shpapy:
i was in Gamecom it was really bad!!
1. super long lines for gaming, i used some A.C techniques (gentle push , blending) so i was able to wait only 10 minutes and played for 20 more (the game starts with a counter of 8:50 min) after the 8:50 min of gameplay you are requested to leave the ubi stand.
I hid back and was able to fool them and re-gamed again. heheheehe

So, the game starts with character choosing you got all of the chartechers that are mentioned. I used the Executioner which has two abilities in this version, fast running (like a super sprint) and smoke bombs.

The game included a very small map (i went almost everywhere) and 8 other ppl to kill.

i can add more info just ask

did u do a humiliation kill without a some bomb?

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 08:08 AM
So Shpapy i am gusessing they only had the MP availible not the Single player mode? So you cant gleen anything on the main story for us atall?

shpapy
08-23-2010, 08:11 AM
That is true.
in the start they showed 12 min of the intro.
ezio in bed, the villa explodes, cannon shots and some basic ezio killing guards stuff.
we all seen these videos already hunders of times.
nothing was new at all!!!
also, when i requsted to redeem my beta code they sent me to a store in the city

shpapy
08-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by gsosolid:
Add more info.

u can ask specific stuff, what i wrote is what i remember.

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 08:59 AM
That is true.
in the start they showed 12 min of the intro.
ezio in bed, the villa explodes, cannon shots and some basic ezio killing guards stuff.
we all seen these videos already hunders of times.
nothing was new at all!!!
also, when i requsted to redeem my beta code they sent me to a store in the city

Yea i know the one you mean fair enough mate.

primerib69
08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Pretty much, it was a super downsized version of an E3/TGS with only a few games, too many people, not enough babes, and everybody had to wait way too long to play a demo that didn't even last long. That coupled with jet lag...ugh...not good for the bros bro....not good for the bros.

beanodad
08-24-2010, 09:40 AM
@primerib69 to settle a long running argument I need to ask you, IS MORE THAN ONE PERSON ABLE TO PLAY AS A CHARACTER???? ( For example can you have 4 people playing as the doctor?)

shpapy
08-24-2010, 09:49 AM
strait foreword question so strait forward

Y-E-S

this causes a tremendous problem it will be difficult to identify the target (yes i know the target has a marker but still.....)

another subject: at gamescom we could play 8 people per map. i don't know what will be in the final.

beanodad
08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
thanks for the answer, that will be annoying, here's hoping that the developers will sort it out.

bearsbball11
08-24-2010, 12:57 PM
strait foreword question so strait forward

Y-E-S

this causes a tremendous problem it will be difficult to identify the target (yes i know the target has a marker but still.....)

another subject: at gamescom we could play 8 people per map. i don't know what will be in the final.
Ugh that's stupid. There's more than enough characters for each player to have his/her own without needing any duplicates

EzioAssassin51
08-25-2010, 04:24 AM
I seriously have no idea why people would think that?

It's just stupid knowing the actual concept of the game!

Plus, if you look at the screen in some MP vids while the guy is selecting the character, when he passes over some, it says 'Character Already Selected', so he has to have another character!