PDA

View Full Version : Did`ya guys catch this little easter egg in ACII

mustangmaniak20
09-09-2011, 12:15 PM
I just noticed something pretty interesting after replaying ACIIs Battle of Forli last night. So you have to swim under the gate to infiltrate the city and you have to kill the two guards gurading the gate mechanism, right. Well after you kill em while caterina is well umm "distracting" them you trigger the gate and a short cinematic of Her and niccollo starts. It shows them coming in and on the right side by the gate you can see Savanarola! The cinematic ends and ezio automaticaly performs a leap of faith. When you get out the haystack he is gone. Kinda weird, I just wanted to share.

And another thing, what the hell happened to springboards in AC:B and AC:R?

xCr0wnedNorris
09-09-2011, 12:28 PM
You see Savonarola quite a few times before he takes the apple. Remember when the Orsi and Catarina are "Conversing"? You can see him in the background.

AdmiralPerry
09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
I just replayed that sequence last night! And yes, I did notice ol' Savvy standing nearby. You can see him later in the sequence when the Orsi brothers are "negotiating" with Caterina and Ezio outside the citadel gates, walking behind them as they mention the Apple. I also found out that one of the Orsi brothers (might have been Checco) is also voiced by the same guy who voices Cesare in Brotherhood. I thought he sounded familiar...

Ahh, ninja'd by Norris... At least on the first part.

SleezeRocker
09-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Cool!

This offtopic: There is an AC easter egg in Dead Island as well as Halo.

there are 2 items you can craft in a bench later through the game and,respectively, they're called
Assassin's Greed and Master Chef lol

I thought it was funny

roostersrule2
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
I just replayed that sequence last night! And yes, I did notice ol' Savvy standing nearby. You can see him later in the sequence when the Orsi brothers are "negotiating" with Caterina and Ezio outside the citadel gates, walking behind them as they mention the Apple. I also found out that one of the Orsi brothers (might have been Checco) is also voiced by the same guy who voices Cesare in Brotherhood. I thought he sounded familiar...

Ahh, ninja'd by Norris... At least on the first part. yea francesco de pazi and cesare are done by the same guy as well i think