PDA

View Full Version : HAVING TROUBLE TAKING SCREEN SHOTS

REDHAWK_1
12-28-2004, 03:22 PM
~S~ ALL!
Since I install the new Patch 3.03m I haven't been able to take any screen shots. I have been hitting the Print Scrn SysRq Key and haven't been able to get any screen shots at all.
It still works in my 2.04 Version but won't work in the new date Version 3.03m. Is it just me or is there a Bug in the Patch stopping the taking of screen shots. Thank You for any responses. Have a Great Day

REDHAWK_1
12-28-2004, 03:22 PM
~S~ ALL!
Since I install the new Patch 3.03m I haven't been able to take any screen shots. I have been hitting the Print Scrn SysRq Key and haven't been able to get any screen shots at all.
It still works in my 2.04 Version but won't work in the new date Version 3.03m. Is it just me or is there a Bug in the Patch stopping the taking of screen shots. Thank You for any responses. Have a Great Day

Troll2k
12-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Works fine for me.Creates a grabxxx.tga file in the PF root directory.

It gets erased every time you start a game.

BOA_ELF
12-29-2004, 12:06 AM
What might be happening is that you have a F-lock on your keyboard and with the F-lock on it uses the insert or SYSRQ portion and if F-lock is off it will use print screen. You may need to change the key in the config ini file in order to use the printscreen button with F-lock on

Soak_
12-29-2004, 08:57 AM
My PrintScreen Key won't work either. It might have something to do with the Logitech keyboard I use. However I use Fraps version 3.0.1 and all my screenshots go into My Pictures. Fraps gives FPS too in any corner of your screen you choose. I find less obtrusive then fps START SHOW.