PDA

View Full Version : Uplay - Not enough Actions for the Rewards?

Forloc
11-09-2010, 10:21 PM
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.c...od/stasis/uplay.html (http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/stasis/uplay.html)

100Actions...
140Rewards...

Umm?

Not that I care about the Hellequinn a ton, but... REALLY?

bokeef04
11-09-2010, 10:25 PM
there are other ways to get the other 40, if you haven't redeemed all points from any of ubisofts other games you can use them, uplay points aren't restricted to the game you earnt them from, or you can always play project legacy on facebook, and i'm sure ubisoft will release more free games on facebook you can use to collect points

DeafAtheist
11-09-2010, 11:39 PM
The other 40 points you can earn by playing Project Legacy for free on Facebook or by playing another Ubisoft title.

This is probably what Ubisoft meant when they said that playing Project Legacy would give you extra content for Brotherhood.

ConnerJoyce
11-29-2010, 10:37 AM
I've got some UPLAY from project legacy but im stil 20 short. what do I need to do on it to get the rest?

fastfast
11-29-2010, 10:43 AM
you dont really need the theme either for your console, it does not do much as i have the previous one from AC:2, i got everything else though

realgangsta213
11-29-2010, 11:03 AM
DO NOT GET THE THEME it's absolute balony and is just the background forum picture and nothhing else. Waste of my points but because i had splinter cel conviction i've still got plenty

Lonnie_Jackson
11-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I am almost done with project legacy except 3 contracts and 1 more in rome 4th chapter and I don't have any new uplay points. How do you get them?

Al-Zalzalah
11-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Al-Zalzalah Posted Mon November 29 2010 14:51
Can someone please tell me what things are transferable from Facebook Project Legacy to ACB console game?

I've been playing it and have bought at least one of all the buildings in The Italian Wars & Rome events + I have collected & combined one promotional Auditore Trail Menomic set.

XJoker3697D Posted Mon November 29 2010 14:53 Hide Post
You get 2 Capes for Ezio...
... I wish I remembered the name of them lol
Go to GamesAges.com
and go to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and cheats, it'll tell you which ones you'll get if you get to level 30 on P.L.

DId you click 'like' for the promo code under the banner @ the bottom of the PL app page?

Forsakerr
11-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Al-Zalzalah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Al-Zalzalah Posted Mon November 29 2010 14:51
Can someone please tell me what things are transferable from Facebook Project Legacy to ACB console game?

I've been playing it and have bought at least one of all the buildings in The Italian Wars & Rome events + I have collected & combined one promotional Auditore Trail Menomic set.

XJoker3697D Posted Mon November 29 2010 14:53 Hide Post
You get 2 Capes for Ezio...
... I wish I remembered the name of them lol
Go to GamesAges.com
and go to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and cheats, it'll tell you which ones you'll get if you get to level 30 on P.L.

DId you click 'like' for the promo code under the banner @ the bottom of the PL app page? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did click the like thing right now, is it supposed to give me something?

cavemanIWHAP
11-30-2010, 06:20 PM
what are the actual requirements to get Uplay points on PL?