PDA

View Full Version : Am I just a big fat newb or?....

SamHunter
11-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Is it possible to travel through the countryside without getting attacked by the guards for looking like a blood-thirsty psycho assassin? I just want to go somewhere, and I can't do that without being chased.

Is it even possible?

Assasinoftheold
11-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Hold down X on the PS3. Blend button

Sidney1932
11-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by SamHunter:
Is it possible to travel through the countryside without getting attacked by the guards for looking like a blood-thirsty psycho assassin? I just want to go somewhere, and I can't do that without being chased.

Is it even possible?

Basically no unless you mash the stealth button and spend 8 hours making your trip. Once you "unlock" all 3 cities, I think or maybe it is climb all the viewpoints, you can "teleport" and ignore the Kingdom.

XTR0
11-18-2007, 11:14 AM
the country side is filled with templars and an army that is preparing an attack against the Assassins... of course they're gonna try to kill you any time they see you. but all the kingdom area of the game is pretty much useless anyway no real need to go there

SamHunter
11-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
Hold down X on the PS3. Blend button

That's pathetic. The game has been good so far, but its inconveniences like this that can ruin the game.

Did they even play the game before they released it? Was it not annoying to them or something?

Sidney1932
11-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by XTR0:
the country side is filled with templars and an army that is preparing an attack against the Assassins... of course they're gonna try to kill you any time they see you. but all the kingdom area of the game is pretty much useless anyway no real need to go there

...of course if that is the logic then maybe my "disguise" sucks and it shouldn't mater if I'm "blend" buttoned or not.