PDA

View Full Version : Think Revelations pre-order bonuses will be DLC someday?

Lantrozous
10-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Wowee, have we got an Assassin's Creed record on pre-order/special edition bonuses with THIS game! Let's see, there's the Turkish Assassin's Armor, the Armor of Brutus, the capacity upgrades, special singleplayer maps and items, exclusive multiplayer characters...ah yes, and the classic Altair skin! Once again the industry tests the patience of gamers by how much of a game it can release separately from the actual box...

Okay, okay, in all seriousness, I have no gripe with this method of content delivery because Ubisoft has handled it better than anyone: they release everything (emphasis on EVERYTHING, every single bonus skin) to the general public later on with DLC, and I applaud that. My fear however, is that some items may seem so mundane to some, like the relatively underwhelming Altair's Robes or the been-there-done-that Armor of Brutus skin, that this time they'll neglect to include it in the eventual DLC. Is anyone else nervous about this? They've been so good about it so far, but still...

LightRey
10-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Up till now they've always released all content that wasn't platform exclusive later as DLC (often in packages, so they can't all be downloaded separately), so I would assume the same goes for ACR.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes! I want guards, factions and civilian clothes for each game as DLC.

woowu
10-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Yes! I want guards, factions and civilian clothes for each game as DLC.

And Ubi wants your money too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif