PDA

View Full Version : New SP gameplay. Ezio scenes and Altair's outfit - Leaked?

Locopells
10-09-2011, 03:35 PM
OK, the links probably were leaking seeing as how the entire 12-page topic has completely disappeared...

Edit: Though I note the videos are still up. Gotta love the Yahoo cache!

Altair661
10-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Are you talking about the trailer?

kriegerdesgottes
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah they've been removed and I got busted for posting them :">. Rules are rules. They still haven't been removed from Youtube though for some reason. Luckily I saved them to my hard drive so at least I can still watch them.

Altair661
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM
What video??

Locopells
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Yeah they've been removed and I got busted for posting them :">. Rules are rules. They still haven't been removed from Youtube though for some reason. Luckily I saved them to my hard drive so at least I can still watch them.

(Hastily deletes the post he made putting the links back up...)

Ditto the hard drive copies!

kriegerdesgottes
10-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Locopells:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

(Hastily deletes the post he made putting the links back up...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I was just gonna say you should probably remove those since I got a warning.

Altair661
10-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Oops. Nevermind, I just watched it!

CRUDFACE
10-09-2011, 03:51 PM

You've done your duty, lol! I need to do that and save them as well...how do you save them from youtube?

But dude, can I call you something else over your full name on here, it's kind of a mouthful

Locopells
10-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

You've done your duty, lol! I need to do that and save them as well...how do you save them from youtube?

But dude, can I call you something else over your full name on here, it's kind of a mouthful </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use Firefox browser with the UnPlug plugin. There's also a third, but it's not on YouTube.

kriegerdesgottes
10-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by t260z:

But dude, can I call you something else over your full name on here, it's kind of a mouthful </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Actually it's supposed to be slightly longer. There's supposed to be an S at the end of it but it somehow got left off :P. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the videos. It got to 12 pages before it was removed so I think it's safe to say everyone and their grandmother saw them already anyway and chances are good that they will be all over the internet again in a better way on tuesday after the embargo is lifted. As far as downloading them I use Firefox downloader. It's the best.

CRUDFACE
10-09-2011, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

lol Actually it's supposed to be slightly longer. There's supposed to be an S at the end of it but it somehow got left off :P. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the videos. It got to 12 pages before it was removed so I think it's safe to say everyone and their grandmother saw them already anyway and chances are good that they will be all over the internet again in a better way on tuesday after the embargo is lifted. As far as downloading them I use Firefox downloader. It's the best. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously? Lol, too much, you still didn't say what I could call you instead!

kriegerdesgottes
10-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Krieger is fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Locopells
10-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
Oops. Nevermind, I just watched it!

Mwah ha ha ha ha haaaa!!!!...'ahem', what was I saying again?

Seriously though, I dunno why they bothered deleting the thread - Krieger didn't upload them, they're already out there in the public domain and if Ubi don't take them down soon (and they still haven't):

...I think it's safe to say everyone and their grandmother saw them already anyway...

They've only made them more popular, since everyone now thinks there's something they're not supposed to see and have promptly looked them up on YouTube!

Altair661
10-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Well when I saw "Atair's outfit" I thought of that one scene in the newest trailer when it shows Altair in the robes when the vault is closing or some door. I never heard of the new video, my bad!

Sarari
10-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I bookmarked the link lol.

kriegerdesgottes
10-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I bookmarked the link lol.

lol We all did. You should really download them if you want to keep watching them though in case Ubisoft has them removed from Youtube and other sites which they do. I believe they'll be back up on tuesday anyway though.

Serrachio
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm not quite sure what people are on about, so if it's something I haven't seen, could someone send me a PM so I can see these for myself?

eedgar11
10-09-2011, 10:21 PM
I want to see the videos. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Moultonborough
10-09-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't think it matters too much. They will probably be shown at CC although the other day I look for their panel and couldn't find it even though they have a booth.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Or you can just go to 4players.de and try to find the videos LOL

Agentbarto
10-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Could anyone pm me a link?

Locopells
10-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
I'm not quite sure what people are on about, so if it's something I haven't seen, could someone send me a PM so I can see these for myself?

Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Could anyone pm me a link?

Too late, they're gone off YouTube. They might still be on 4players.de if you know where to look, buth otherwise, Someone'd have to email them to you.

Calvarok
10-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Only thing that annoyed me about this was that the notoriety system seems to be the same. Hopefully it's adjusted a little bit, so that kills when no-one's watching don't raise notoriety, and the ways you reduce it are a little more realistic.

Agentbarto
10-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I personally hope the animations are in synch with the sound. Everything seems to be a little off, timing wise.

Oatkeeper
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Assuming there are no heavy spoilers, I would love to see the videos. could anyone help me with that?

Calvarok
10-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:
I personally hope the animations are in synch with the sound. Everything seems to be a little off, timing wise.
That's because of the youtube drop in quality, but actually, during slow motion, the sound triggers at normal speed even though the animation is moving slower. You can see it in the E3 and gamescom gameplay. Very minor problem, though.

kriegerdesgottes
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM
@big_boss I got a suspension warning for posting those exact videos so you might not want to keep them up there.

Big-Boss_777
10-10-2011, 04:08 PM
@big_boss I got a suspension warning for posting those exact videos so you might not want to keep them up there.

Thanks for the heads up http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Edit: Theres a 3rd vid?.... Altair?... whaaa...

kriegerdesgottes
10-10-2011, 04:11 PM
no problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif yeah it's called Altair's outfit. It's pretty short. It just shows Ezio in Altair's outfit killing some guards on a tower. Apparently you get the outfit for ordering at Amazon.com.

Calvarok
10-10-2011, 04:31 PM
You can post that one, it's not a leaked one.

kriegerdesgottes
10-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:

You post it then :P I'm on thin ice as it is.

albertwesker22
10-10-2011, 07:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:

You post it then :P I'm on thin ice as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smart move. I'm on my last legs aswell.

Locopells
10-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:

You post it then :P I'm on thin ice as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smart move. I'm on my last legs aswell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to panic - the Revalation Gameplay videos are back all over YouTube!

WakefulRainbow6
10-11-2011, 06:34 AM
link?

Locopells
10-11-2011, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by fobbie23:
link?

Just search for Revalations Gameplay. I can't post links, that's what got the last guy into trouble. Dunno why, when everyone can find them easy as pie, but hey...

ace3001
10-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Locopells:

No need to panic - the Revalation Gameplay videos are back all over YouTube! They were always up.

Moultonborough
10-11-2011, 06:40 AM
Yup, they are. Latest news Explorer just released the "leaked" videos so I guess it's official now. But, just in case I'm not gonna post the link to the website. But I will to the AC:R Facebook page upon which it appears. Which has a link to it. http://www.facebook.com/A.C.3Revelations

acjake
10-11-2011, 07:26 PM
GTTV will reveal an all new mission from ACR. I don't know if this has been posted yet but I really didn't want to make another thread. The forums are getting so jam packed with "new video" threads lol.

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...ode-502-gt-tv/722087 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-502-gt-tv/722087) (near the end of the video)

Just found some more stuff.

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/722083 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/conquering-constantinople-assassins-creed/722083)

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/722079 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-assassins-creed/722079)

shenglu
10-12-2011, 11:11 PM
When I saw "Atair equipment", I thought of a scene, in the latest trailer, it shows the robe, when the library is closed or some door Altair. I have never heard of the new video.