PDA

View Full Version : Player Knifes & Fog Autosave

BurningGeneral
01-30-2010, 05:25 PM
1.) How can I force the player to put the knifes in his hands? There isn't any parameter under act_playercontrol.
Can it be, that you can't change to knifes when your movement is diabled and you are forced to look on a target?
I want the player to stay at a certain point and to automatically aim at an enemy, what I solved by using these act_PlayerControl parameters. But if i don't have the knifes in my hand BEFORE I enter the sensor which has got the act_PlayerControl Action, then I can't switch to them.

2.) How can I still get fog after I die and reload? When I load an autosave or own save point, the fog disappears.

BurningGeneral
01-30-2010, 05:25 PM
1.) How can I force the player to put the knifes in his hands? There isn't any parameter under act_playercontrol.
Can it be, that you can't change to knifes when your movement is diabled and you are forced to look on a target?
I want the player to stay at a certain point and to automatically aim at an enemy, what I solved by using these act_PlayerControl parameters. But if i don't have the knifes in my hand BEFORE I enter the sensor which has got the act_PlayerControl Action, then I can't switch to them.

2.) How can I still get fog after I die and reload? When I load an autosave or own save point, the fog disappears.

seir
01-31-2010, 09:55 AM
1) We never did something like that so now I can't remember any action that can behave like that...

2) That's weird and not possible actually but you did that so it is possible http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I never had any problems with that. Te resolution for this issue will be changing the fog parameter with ParamVarList after every AutoSave action. Does this issue is visible after save made by user?

BurningGeneral
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Still after loading save made by user.

seir
02-01-2010, 01:16 AM
So that's a bug...