PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tully x-45 profile config

blackpulpit1970
10-13-2005, 05:34 AM
Tully could you post a picture of your x-45 button configuration for the x-45 profile, the reason is i dont hasve a printer at home(im at work)so i cant print out the configuration for the profile to remember what button is what. Im at work now so i could print it and bring home wich would make it much easier, or you could pm me if you like. Thanks i really want to d/l the profile but like i say no printer to print the configurations.

jensenpark
10-13-2005, 06:23 AM
You fool!

You have summoned Tully, the dark beast of joy sticks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Now the whole world will suffer for your actions!

Maple_Tiger
10-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Omg, we are all doomed. Even now, in this dark hour, I can hear the beast waken from his long sleep.

Oh Tully, please have mercy on us.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Tully__
10-13-2005, 06:25 PM
I can't post a picture, but I'll list them as best I remember. In order to print the configuration from the profiling software you must have the stick plugged in. As I don't have an X-45 in the house any longer (upgraded to X-52 and gave it away) I can't get the profiler to print the layout or even load the profile and manually copy them.

Anyway from memory it goes something like this:

Stick

Trigger = Machineguns
Fire A = Cannon
Fire B = Bombs/torpedos
Fire C = Rockets
Launch = Eject / Bail out
POV Hat = Mouse panning fast
POV Hat + Pinkie = Mouse panning slow
2nd Stick Hat
Left = Padlock enemy
Right = Padlock next
Left + Pinkie = Padlock friend
Right + Pinkie = Padlock enemy ground
Up = Raise flaps
Down = Lower flaps
Up + Pinkie = Manual raise gear (Assigned to Shift G in game)
Down + Pinkie = Manual lower gear (Assigned to Ctrl G in game)

Throttle

Thumb rotary = assigned in game as elevator trim
Finger rotary = assigned in game as prop pitch
FireD Mode1 = Gear
FireD + Pinkie (all modes) = Map
FireD Mode3 = Snap view forward while padlocked
Mouse Hat
Right = Zoom view
Left = Wide view
Right + Pinkie = Normal View
Left + Pinkie = Normal View
Up = Toggle Cockpit
Down = Toggle Gunsight
Up + Pinkie = Next friendly (external view)
Mouse fire = Left Control Button (assigned as transmit in Ventrilo / Teamspeak)
Aux switch = no assignments (never needed any, had enough controls elsewhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)
Throttle Hat
Up = Look Down
Down = Look Up (used a brief touch on this to snap view back to forward after panning with POV hat, requires the game to be toggle to Snap View mode. If you're in pan view mode at the moment F9 toggles view mode)
Left = I don't recall
Right = I don't recall

Anyone has my profile and an X-45 please correct these if they're wrong and I'll make up a readme to add to the zip file for download.

SithSpeeder
10-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Um...put it on-screen at home, do an ALT-Print Screen, open Paint, PASTE, Save As "TullyX45.bmp", email yourself at work, print it out the next day.

* _54th_Speeder *

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it becomes a scavenger hunt.