PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck

kferr99
11-30-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm fairly early in the game doing what I think is the 3rd side assassination and I am to kill a guy in a hallway guarded on both sides with guards and I am to kill him without being detected. I have tried sending the girls to draw the guards away and then hiring the thugs to kill the guy but that doesn't seem to work. I am out of ideas. Anybody got any?

thekyle0
11-30-2009, 07:14 PM
I think the name of the mission you're on is called, "Political Suicide". You've obivously figured out that the factions are necesary to do this mission, but you're using the wrong ones. Look NE of the archway for a group of mercenaries. Hire them and send them to attack the guards. It doesn't matter what side of the archway you send them to attack. Once they're fighting, climb over the building and assassinate the target from the other direction. The other guards will have shifted to one side to join the fight. You should also be aware that there is a rooftop guard directly over the archway. Taking him out prior to starting the attack is useful, but not necessary.