PDA

View Full Version : Camoudile Puzzle problems

Duskryn_Graves
10-21-2004, 03:11 AM
I have spent the last 3 hours trying to get this puzzle to work. I even resorted to the hints. All to no avail. Either the position does not reset when I load a saved game, or the crazed monkies just are lazy. I cannot get the timing right, the thing went into the pit twice, but I never got a monkey to throw anything. So here we are, hours later.

Very frustrated, and essentially not even playing since I cannot proceed with the game. This is a serious issue, that I hope will be resolved shortly. Because the game is unplayable for me at the moment.

Duskryn_Graves
10-21-2004, 03:11 AM
I have spent the last 3 hours trying to get this puzzle to work. I even resorted to the hints. All to no avail. Either the position does not reset when I load a saved game, or the crazed monkies just are lazy. I cannot get the timing right, the thing went into the pit twice, but I never got a monkey to throw anything. So here we are, hours later.

Very frustrated, and essentially not even playing since I cannot proceed with the game. This is a serious issue, that I hope will be resolved shortly. Because the game is unplayable for me at the moment.

Duskryn_Graves
10-21-2004, 07:28 AM
Just wanted to say that I eventually got it to work. Talk about frustration http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Liek trying to get water from a desert stone...

maztec
10-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Plus the timing is going to be tweaked a bit from my understanding.