PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone recorded tactical ntrk's? i.e Split S, Scissors, Immleman etc,etc..

Mysticpuma2003
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Guys, a long time, and I do mean a long time ago, there were some tracks posted on a long forgotten server thread (not here) that showed virtually all tactical manoeuvres for beginners to study and learn by.

A group of guys recorded tracks showing the various manoeuvres including Split S, Scissors, Immleman, B 'n' Z etc, etc.

I found those tracks recently but to give you an idea how long ago they were recorded, they were for IL2 version 1.21.

My question to you the community is, has anyone ever repeated this feat of recording the various tactical manoeuvres, as tracks, so that even the most experienced of us (of which I am not one!) can learn new tactics to help with playing the game.

I certainly, and I'm sure others who play the game, would grately apprecciate it if anyone out there with this ability, could record these manoeuvres for others to watch. Maybe if someone has done this they could post it under a new thread called aerial tactics tracks?

Anyone here's hoping. Cheers, MP.

dieg777
01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
realplayer tracks here

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Tailspin/index.htm

if that helps

T_O_A_D
01-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Yes those would be slick to view, and hand out to the guys that are totlay lost, or new.