PDA

View Full Version : starting memory 9 in sequence 4

daydreamer2010
03-03-2011, 09:25 PM
hi folks,
i've just finished memory 8 of sequence 4 with 100% sync(an unexpected visitor),and was told my map was being updated with the locations of the templar agents I need to kill, but nothing is showing on the area of map I have uncovered. I still have three towers to destroy and one memory start left but am unable to access the areas they are in. Are the templars in these three areas, or have I missed something? I have replayed memory 8 three times to no avail, and what should be an enjoyable game is turning into a rather frustrating one. PS. I do not have internet access on my PS3, but I would have thought it would not make a difference to the objectives in the game.Apart from sending my assassins on missions I do not appear to be able to progress any further in this current game and I do not fancy having to restart it because I do not know if the same problem is going to occur

cptn_k
03-04-2011, 06:03 AM
I seem to remember something in the middle of the game where the next place to get to is hard to find a way to, looking like it's in a locked off area.
This is due to locked areas appearing like they cover where you need to get to, but there is a way round, it took me a while to find, and sorry I can't be more accurate (seem to vaguely remember it was over to the east somewhere, but not so sure).
Also, you need to clear the towers for some of the marker points to appear.

My suggestion is to try navigating around the locked off areas, following the edge of the unavailable areas, until you find a way around and in to the marker point(s) you need to get to.
Then try to get to each of the towers you have left, and where you can clear them and see what gets uncovered.

Good luck.

daydreamer2010
03-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Thankyou for your reply cptn_k. I have done just that, in fact I must have spent about 6 hours realtime trying to find a way through, then suddenly found a gap by the aquaduct that allowed me to get to the memory start point which is the davinci weapons.I still cannot get to the last three borgia towers yet(area not available) but it's a start.The weirdest part is I must have been over the same area dozens of times without success,apart from finding a couple of flags

cptn_k
03-05-2011, 06:28 AM
You're welcome.

Glad you found the way round, it took me a few hours trying, slightly frustrating, but got there in the end.

And yeah, now you mention it, I remember it being near an aqueduct.

Glad to help. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

doorby38
03-06-2011, 01:08 AM
cento north district.i cant seem to get into it its closed off is there a way in hope you can help..