PDA

View Full Version : Build Mission Q?

walsh2509
11-06-2004, 12:00 PM
I was playing around to get used to the build missions part of the sim and I put a Japanese DD at close range to PoW BB. I was above in a hawk watching the show, but I still had to dodge the flak from the DD.

The shells hitting the sea and flinging up plumes of water hit my F/rate, when I put in a sub (submerged)on the other side of the PoW BB and started again, when the scenen opened the PoW BB was firing at both the DD and the Sub?

Should the PoW be firing guns at a Submerged Sub? The frame rate hit single figures and that was with 2 ship visiable and a sub under water!

I think they could hav made the Mission Builder a bit easier, I have Lock On and the way round a mission build is a lot easier than the PF one.

walsh2509
11-06-2004, 12:00 PM
I was playing around to get used to the build missions part of the sim and I put a Japanese DD at close range to PoW BB. I was above in a hawk watching the show, but I still had to dodge the flak from the DD.

The shells hitting the sea and flinging up plumes of water hit my F/rate, when I put in a sub (submerged)on the other side of the PoW BB and started again, when the scenen opened the PoW BB was firing at both the DD and the Sub?

Should the PoW be firing guns at a Submerged Sub? The frame rate hit single figures and that was with 2 ship visiable and a sub under water!

I think they could hav made the Mission Builder a bit easier, I have Lock On and the way round a mission build is a lot easier than the PF one.