PDA

View Full Version : people who are playing beta

Sk3pTiCz
09-02-2010, 01:00 PM
can you guys record you're self playing it and post it on youtube or broadcast you're self on justin.tv playing it. thanks

notafanboy
09-02-2010, 01:04 PM
i would love to but dont know how to do it in high quality

Deathgrim666
09-02-2010, 01:06 PM
When the beta hits there will be tons of videos from the beta on youtube.

TheEpicWolf
09-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Is there not something in the terms that say they can't record any video's?

Sorry if thats wrong but i thought i read it somewhere :-/

Deathgrim666
09-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:

Not totaly sure if they are doing a terms thing for the beta, but pretty sure there will be some gameplay. being its a public beta i doubt they will be flagging videos left and right.

TheEpicWolf
09-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:

Not totaly sure if they are doing a terms thing for the beta, but pretty sure there will be some gameplay. being its a public beta i doubt they will be flagging videos left and right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your probably right, it would seem pointless to flag gameplay videos if it's public.

Deathgrim666
09-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:

Not totaly sure if they are doing a terms thing for the beta, but pretty sure there will be some gameplay. being its a public beta i doubt they will be flagging videos left and right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your probably right, it would seem pointless to flag gameplay videos if it's public. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know for alpha testing they may flag but not beta, but i am not ubisoft so idk.

TG-Raylock
09-02-2010, 11:15 PM
While it may be public it depends if its a closed beta. If its closed then before you can even play you have 2 agree to the NDA( Non disclosure agreement)that prompts when you start it up. Practically all closed betas have a 'don't show, tell, or spread' clause

I know a guy who got kicked from the FFXIV closed beta the 1st day he got it because he was a dumb *** and streamed it off of justintv in HQ(they can see your gamertag/ID in HQ)