PDA

View Full Version : AC3--Fixes

Jordan850000000
04-14-2010, 04:17 PM
1st-AC3 needes to have cutscenes more like AC1....where you can move your character around.

2nd-AC2 felt like everything was too nice(like everything was too bright and happy)I mean your an Assassins for christ sake....the game needs to be darker and more brutal.....the night efect on AC2 was nice but it still needs more than that.....even the moon was too bright

3rd-In AC1 the cities were huge and vast...the only city really like that was venice...and Florence....but the rest of the cities sucked.

4th-The enemies in AC1 were clearly Templars...if there is a war going on between Templars and Assassins you need to know that you are fighting Templars instead of stupid guards

5th-last I never died in AC2...but AC1 was more real when you got sliced with a sword ,half your health would go away...in AC2 you get hit by a freakin huge hammer and you can just pop some medicine and you got full heath back.

PLEASE COMMENT

adarwinter
04-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Jordan850000000:
1st-AC3 needes to have cutscenes more like AC1....where you can move your character around.

2nd-AC2 felt like everything was too nice(like everything was too bright and happy)I mean your an Assassins for christ sake....the game needs to be darker and more brutal.....the night efect on AC2 was nice but it still needs more than that.....even the moon was too bright

3rd-In AC1 the cities were huge and vast...the only city really like that was venice...and Florence....but the rest of the cities sucked.

4th-The enemies in AC1 were clearly Templars...if there is a war going on between Templars and Assassins you need to know that you are fighting Templars instead of stupid guards

5th-last I never died in AC2...but AC1 was more real when you got sliced with a sword ,half your health would go away...in AC2 you get hit by a freakin huge hammer and you can just pop some medicine and you got full heath back.

PLEASE COMMENT

this thread will get locked in no time since there all AC3 threads are directed to the main AC3 and beyonf thread.

1) do not agree that much. the talking and conversating with friends is nicely done as it is. maybe moving around if u r spectating a conversation between the targets. i think that all the cinematic feel AC2 has is thanks to the wonderful choreographed cutscenes. giving u command over ezio will take away all of ezio's acting and will make him just stand there and moving his mouth. that takes away his emotions and character.

2) more weathers could be nice. rain, fog, storm, etc.

3) in AC2 u get large cities AND small ones. the world is slightly bigger, i think, so i dont mind that 2 areas were small instead of 1 area that was big.

however in AC1 there was the kingdom. sure, it didnt have missions in it therefore it didnt have a purpose (gameplay wise) but it was pretty and huge and fun to explore. AC3 should have a large areas like this (but better made than the toscany in AC2 which was dull and full of pop-ins) with missions and story in it.

4) in ac1 u usually fought guards too. what's your point? certain enemies looked like templars but that was due to the time period. in the Renaissance ppl dont look like your regular templars.
however in AC1 enemies could counter, ddodge, defence break and grab. we need enemies that can do that again. combat became boring in AC2 a lot more quickly than in AC2 cuz the enemies were dumber.

5) what game were YOU playing?! in AC1 u had about 15-20 sync bars and every hit took 1. i never died in AC1 nor in AC2. thankfully AC2 has this tool (in my signiture) but AC1 didnt have it. i still use "artmoney" to reduce my health to 1 sync-bar but there was no way a slice at you would take half the health. i think u r mistaken with another game or something.
AC was always a really easy game for old ppl with no hands that are blond. that's the only way to die in it.

bokeef04
04-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by adarwinter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jordan850000000:

PLEASE COMMENT

this thread will get locked in no time since there all AC3 threads are directed to the main AC3 and beyonf thread.

1) do not agree that much. the talking and conversating with friends is nicely done as it is. maybe moving around if u r spectating a conversation between the targets. i think that all the cinematic feel AC2 has is thanks to the wonderful choreographed cutscenes. giving u command over ezio will take away all of ezio's acting and will make him just stand there and moving his mouth. that takes away his emotions and character.

2) more weathers could be nice. rain, fog, storm, etc.

3) in AC2 u get large cities AND small ones. the world is slightly bigger, i think, so i dont mind that 2 areas were small instead of 1 area that was big.

however in AC1 there was the kingdom. sure, it didnt have missions in it therefore it didnt have a purpose (gameplay wise) but it was pretty and huge and fun to explore. AC3 should have a large areas like this (but better made than the toscany in AC2 which was dull and full of pop-ins) with missions and story in it.

4) in ac1 u usually fought guards too. what's your point? certain enemies looked like templars but that was due to the time period. in the Renaissance ppl dont look like your regular templars.
however in AC1 enemies could counter, ddodge, defence break and grab. we need enemies that can do that again. combat became boring in AC2 a lot more quickly than in AC2 cuz the enemies were dumber.

5) what game were YOU playing?! in AC1 u had about 15-20 sync bars and every hit took 1. i never died in AC1 nor in AC2. thankfully AC2 has this tool (in my signiture) but AC1 didnt have it. i still use "artmoney" to reduce my health to 1 sync-bar but there was no way a slice at you would take half the health. i think u r mistaken with another game or something.
AC was always a really easy game for old ppl with no hands that are blond. that's the only way to die in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much agree with everything Adarwinter said but i think your a little confused or missed a bit in relation to your 4th statement, the reason the Templar's aren't so obvious is because they have gone underground, so have the assassin's hence the not cutting the ring finger anymore, I'm positive it is mentioned on one of the codex pages.

Jordan850000000
04-15-2010, 04:11 PM
when I was talking about the health bar I didn't mean to compare it to AC1....so iguess what I was trying to say was the health system neads to be thwt if you get hit with a sword that it would take away half your health......and the whole Templar thing about them going underground and all.....all I mean is that some of the leaders need to be a little more clear that they are templars.......and also a nice setting for AC3 would be cool if it was like Roman times with the colloseum and st uff

adarwinter
04-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jordan850000000:
when I was talking about the health bar I didn't mean to compare it to AC1....so iguess what I was trying to say was the health system neads to be thwt if you get hit with a sword that it would take away half your health......and the whole Templar thing about them going underground and all.....all I mean is that some of the leaders need to be a little more clear that they are templars.......and also a nice setting for AC3 would be cool if it was like Roman times with the colloseum and st uff

use the difficulty tool in my sig. press F3 and u will die in 2 hits. no matter what armor u have.

and the episodes of AC2 will take place in rome but at the same time period. i wonder if the Colosseum will have battles in it or not because i think it was out of commission in the 1500AC after it was robbed out of it's casting and decorations.