PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Renaissance

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Okay, so I'm reading the novel of Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Renaissance and in it, it describes the one of the Christina Memories. Now, I know that Assassin's Creed Renaissance came out well before Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, so where did the author (Oliver Bowden) get it from?

Did he write it and they decided it was good (Ubisoft, that is) after reading it (well, they would, seeing as it's a book spun off from one of their products, so yeah) and decided to use it?

Or was the author given the script of Assassin's Creed 2 (because it is an elaborated version of the Assassin's Creed 2 storyline excluding Desmond's part) but the Christina bits were left out because they hadn't the time to integrate it because of the rushed release date or something? I read somewhere they left bits out in Assassin's Creed 2 (I think) due to them really wanting to work on the ending as one of their main priorities so that he game could be released without the game having to be entirely complete. IDK? You?