PDA

View Full Version : AC2: When will new DLC be available for PCs?

infinitium
03-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Read about 2 DLC campaigns being available for Xbox and PS3... what about us PC users?

Anyone know when the DLCs will be avail for PC pop?

infinitium
03-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Read about 2 DLC campaigns being available for Xbox and PS3... what about us PC users?

Anyone know when the DLCs will be avail for PC pop?

AcanthaDante
03-18-2010, 03:37 AM
The two DLCs for the console versions are available automatically, and are started after the chapter in Venice.

As for any bonus content after the launcher issue, I don't know.

adarwinter
03-18-2010, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by infinitium:

Anyone know when the DLCs will be avail for PC pop? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u mean "memory sequence 12 and 13" (battle of forli and bonfires) they are already part of the PC version.

FiskMunk
03-18-2010, 04:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adarwinter:
they are already part of the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which kind of sucks, since I hated Bonfire of the Vanities http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif We should've been given the option to skip them.

Sypron
03-18-2010, 07:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adarwinter:
they are already part of the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which kind of sucks, since I hated Bonfire of the Vanities http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif We should've been given the option to skip them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, what?
You're saying that you should have the ability to NOT play the extra content? The ability to skip a small portion of the game's story because it was developed at a later date than other parts of the story?

Gekkibi
03-18-2010, 08:12 AM
I liked the bonfire over the Forli (Both were more or less disappointments). Forli didn't had anything to do with assassination: It was more like mindless epic battle a'la D&D (Except I didn't had bunch of cool magic missiles and fire balls. And hidden blade wasn't called Hidden Blade of Retribution +5).

It is kind of "fun" that Ubisoft mentioned they cut these two sequences from the official release so they have more time to fine tune them (And then sell them to xbox/ps3 owners for extra turnover). Where can I find the activation code to active these fine tunements, because it seems I am lacking them...